Confused Carrier Chiller 30XA0852 Cooler flow switch failure (I am in RED ALERT)

CARRIER CHILLER 30XA0852 showing cooler flow switch failure and gets tripped out frequently. Chilled water flow switch is working properly. anyone can help me out, what can be the reason? cooler flow switch is different from chilled water flow switch?

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 04-16-2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: non AOP Pro Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul shukkoor View Post
    CARRIER CHILLER 30XA0852 showing cooler flow switch failure and gets tripped out frequently. Chilled water flow switch is working properly. anyone can help me out, what can be the reason? cooler flow switch is different from chilled water flow switch?
    Cooler flow switch failure if it is the thermal-dispersion flow switch showing failure then the board isn't getting a signal back from it. You need to know what the actual pressure drop is across the cooler and be able to monitor it before saying that the switch is bad. Small mice have been known to eat the wires sometimes.

...Ron
    Roof Rat