Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    You can blame Allah for your batty religion - it's still juts another batty religion.

There is no such thing as "The real religion" or "the true religion" etc.

All attempts to establish such a notion inevitably invoke the move toward a high redefinition.

All attempts are a move from matters synthetic to matters analytic.

That is to say all such attempts commit the No True Scotsman Fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
    no man i cannot blame Allah our creator
    and i will never do or try that
    but we must blame the human who do this bad works

thermophysics;15583861]You can blame Allah for your batty religion - it's still juts another batty religion.
    Allah

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
    Person B: "I am Scottish, and I put sugar on my porridge."
    Person A: "Then you are not a true Scotsman."

Person A: "All true Scotsmen drink ale"
    Person B: "I am Scottish, and I don't drink ale."
    Person A: "Then you are not a true Scotsman."

There can be no evidence for gods.

No person could possibly know what would be evidence for the existence of gods.

If I see markings on the table and floor that might be of mice I can compare the marking to those known to be made by mice and from this comparison determine the degree of likelihood that mice were here.

But no event, occurrence, object or experience could ever count as evidence for the presence or past presence of gods - because we humans have absolutely no catalogue of the sorts of markings gods make or leave behind. We could never take something thought to be evidence of gods and compare it to actual catalogued markings made by gods.

Therefore nothing at all is known of gods - no one ever has known anything about gods - not even Moh'd himself.

And from everything I have read about Jesus - he was a humanist atheist like me who also knew nothing of any god.

If I see markings on the table and floor that might be of mice I can compare the marking to those known to be made by mice and from this comparison determine the degree of likelihood that mice were here.

But no event, occurrence, object or experience could ever count as evidence for the presence or past presence of gods - because we humans have absolutely no catalogue of the sorts of markings gods make or leave behind. We could never take something thought to be evidence of gods and compare it to actual catalogued markings made by gods.

Therefore nothing at all is known of gods - no one ever has known anything about gods - not even Moh'd himself.

And from everything I have read about Jesus - he was a humanist atheist like me who also knew nothing of any god.
    http://www.islamtomorrow.com/allah.asp

http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-295-3566.htm

Sorry, Kefah, but there is no evidence available at all for the present or past existence of gods.

There is better evidence that grass is gred and not green. You see, gred is the colour grass actually is which is green now but after the year 2100 grass will be red. If you want evidence that grass is gred then go look for yourself because if I am right that grass is gred then you will find that right now grass is also green. All green grass is pure scientific evidence that grass is in fact gred.

Also, did you know that bodies dropped will only fall to the ground when observed and if never observed by anyone they do not drop? Well, this theory has been proven millions of times - go look yourself - you will see that all objects held above the ground before being released will only ever fall to the ground if actually observed in some fashion otherwise if nobody checks on them at anytime then they do not drop. This is a scientific fact - a miracle of atheism.

But for gods? Nope, there can never be any evidence - because the word evidence just means that something presented, has resemblance with something else previously presented, that shares a causal chain in a justified way - there can be no such thing regarding gods.

Sorry, Kefah, but there is no evidence available at all for the present or past existence of gods.
    Before you can prove the existence of god you must have a definition of god. What is your definition or description of god?

There is better evidence that grass is gred and not green. You see, gred is the colour grass actually is which is green now but after the year 2100 grass will be red. If you want evidence that grass is gred then go look for yourself because if I am right that grass is gred then you will find that right now grass is also green. All green grass is pure scientific evidence that grass is in fact gred.

Also, did you know that bodies dropped will only fall to the ground when observed and if never observed by anyone they do not drop? Well, this theory has been proven millions of times - go look yourself - you will see that all objects held above the ground before being released will only ever fall to the ground if actually observed in some fashion otherwise if nobody checks on them at anytime then they do not drop. This is a scientific fact - a miracle of atheism.

But for gods? Nope, there can never be any evidence - because the word evidence just means that something presented, has resemblance with something else previously presented, that shares a causal chain in a justified way - there can be no such thing regarding gods.
    you know why i believe Mohammed and Jesus and Noah and Abram and then Allah
    i never seen Mohammed or Allah
    but from quran which Allah gave to Mohammed when he sent him to human
    when i read it i believe it
    when i read miracles
    and the great behaviore that every Muslim must be
    i beleive it

i

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast