Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233
Results 417 to 425 of 425
  1. #417
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I also think your Muslim facts on the common citizen is wrong, is not true that The USA has one of the highest murder rates. Is not also true that Christianity is by far the single biggest religion in the USA, so based upon this and simplifying the argument that American Christians are more violent. (By the way I do not think this)

    my argument on here are not about defending extremist Muslims or even the koran, but girls and boys just like me and you (PS your the girl lol).

    I have to disagree, in the fact that there is not separation between politics and religion, there should be (on that I agree), even your own govt references other powers.

    If we look at Syria for example, Muslim fighting Muslim (so far your argument stands up) but what if this nothing to do with religion and to do with freedom, the same as your war of independence "christian fighting christian". And I assume that each thought god was on their side.

    There are plenty of Isalmic countries that have little issues (Utopia does not exist, so we all have some issues)
    that right

  2. #418
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    I mension it because it is bad philosophy and it is a slur on Jesus - he was smarter than that.



    There are only degrees of good and bad to be discussed here. Talk of "perfection" adds nothing to the debate - it's an irrelevance - a distraction.
    barber point
    is the islam is not problem
    but its the misunderstanding of it

  3. #419
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Biased. Muslims tend to have a preponderance of murder among the ranks of the common citizen.
    the highest rank of criminal activities are in west
    is that mean the whole west is bad
    surely not

  4. #420
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Sorry if you misunderstood me, but I do not recall saying the majority of Muslims. Muslims, many thousand if not millions are under the impression that the West is evil and have railed against us or cheered after an attack. Maybe call to war is too strong a phrase. How about 'feel they have a moral superiority that they feel our way of life is wrong and we should change'.
    as you assume that may be milion cheer up when they watch an attack on west
    and the see west as evil
    you asked your self why
    i live in islamic and arabic country
    if the people do what you assumed
    because as i mentioned before
    they think that
    in every war in middle east you will find west behind
    and they same of you when you misunderstand islam
    they misunderstand west

  5. #421
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Maybe call to war is too strong a phrase. How about 'feel they have a moral superiority that they feel our way of life is wrong and we should change'. Actually I really wanted to know what part of the Koran the terrorists and those that support them use to justify their attacks. I would trust kefa or yourself to tell me rather than some of the so called 'experts' on Islam that have given their versions here in the past
    .
    man im faith muslim and you can that most of muslim are peacifull
    except who misunderstanding islam
    as i said if we as muslim see some wrong in western
    we can advice but not enforce you to change it
    Name:  f.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  53.9 KB


    Don't know about how many hands are chopped off in a year, don't know how many are acceptable. I would say at least one in the last year.



    http://www.informationng.com/2012/11...ver-theft.html

    cutting thief hand in islam


    Actually after a decade of fighting two wars the U.S. is kind of tired and broke from doing it. And after ten years of effort they find that the regions are no better than when they went in
    that right

  6. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    I have never heard such thing. Can you elaborate? Are you a theologian? I thought I was pretty hip on the subject.
    John 7:53 - 8:12 is found only once in the bible and only in much later copies circulating in the west - never in any copies circulating the east.

    Roman Catholics accept that passage is a fraud - the Vatican admits it too.

    If Jesus tells them to let her go then he can be a accused of violating the law of God.

    If Jesus tells them to stone her then he would be contradicting his teachings of love and forgiveness.

    So Jesus comes up with a clever plan - to make them decide not to stone her - so that he does not have to either violate gods law or his own teachings - the plan apparently works.

    Where was the man she was caught with - Lev 20:10 states they are both to be stoned?

    Jesus was apparently writing the sins of the accusers in the ground - it was when they read this they decided to leave and let her be.

    This story was not originally a part of the gospel of John - or any other gospel.

    The story is nowhere to be found in the oldest and best of the reliable scripts of the gospels.

    The section also includes words and phrases not consistent with that gospels flow.

    It's like the last versus of Mark - they are not found in any early reliable copy of the gospels - that's why so many Christians in the US get harmed by poisonous snakes - the addition is a fraud.

    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...12&version=NIV

  7. #423
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    columbus, OH
    Posts
    2,071
    What Jesus said about being bit by poisonous snakes and not being harmed is in more than one book. Also Paul was bitten by a deadly snake and was not harmed in a later book.

  8. #424
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,052
    Please, somebody delete this thread!.... I feel like I have made the pilgrimage to Mecca with all this hajji talk.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  9. #425
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Please, somebody delete this thread!.... I feel like I have made the pilgrimage to Mecca with all this hajji talk.
    lol

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event