Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    You may be right, but it doesn't fit the profile. Islamist terrorists have always taken credit soon after the attack. But feel free to speculate.
    What profile?

They have not always taken the credit like 911 it was at least a year or more after that before they took credit. And the "Pakistani" Al Qaeda said they didn't do it so what, there are many other splinter Islamic militant groups out there.

The trend among you "liberals" is to minimize the threat and never try to win a war. Regan was tired of playing games with the evil empire and won that war. We weren't allowed to win in Korea or Nam because the commie loving Dems in DC didn't want us to. Same thing here IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Corny are you suggesting that it is not? That is all over the news how everyone rushed to their aid. Have I misunderstood or are you out in "left" field again. Gees. Please explain.

On another note I can't help but notice the unbalanced PC media is going out of its way to suggest that this is a "domestic" terrorist attack possibly by a lone wolf. That is IMHO unbelievable. There were two bombs which went off and three others discovered unexploded.

This in my opinion would take a crew to set this many bombs in the area undetected. The PC media is saying they aren't sopisticated well they may not be "plastic Semtex" but they sure did a lot of damage. A lot more than Eric Rudolf did in the Olymic bombing in Atlanta. Gees this PC stuff and cover up is getting old.

The truth will come out eventually but until then our PC news and government want to censer who is responsible in order to make us fear ourselves instead of the threat from world wide fanatical Muslims terrorists. This is getting too much. They will let us "know" only after the anger has mellowed out some. Kinda reminds me of the book 1984 with "newspeak". No real news only controled propoganda telling us what they want us to know. Thank you, thank you very much
    Im talking about the people on here...... Only shaygetz made any kind of compassionate statement.... everyone else is just slinging mud or arguing....which isnt very respectfull to the dead or injured....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Apparently us right wing extremists are unable to pray, mourn, and be political at the same time. Sorry netsalt and corny. Didn't mean to ruin your days.

Homegrown or not. Fact is without eradicating the enemy, no amount of preparation will ever have people prepared for acts of terrorism. We keep throwing good money after bad. The only thing I can see happening after this act of terrorism is TSA agents or as POTUS calls them the "civilian militia" will be stationed at every event and every other place where large groups of people gather infringing on our 4th amendment rights. Where did all that ammo go again?
    You cannot make nor ruin my day.... this is the internet.

All that ammo went to the dullards who buy it up in mass quantities because they are thinking this time.... unlike all the other times when ammo prices came back down.....but they are thinking this time.....they are not.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

I think it was either an al qaeda type or Glenn Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im talking about the people on here...... Only shaygetz made any kind of compassionate statement.... everyone else is just slinging mud or arguing....which isnt very respectfull to the dead or injured....
    We are all hurt deeply by the savage attack. How dare you say other wise.

The victims demand justice and the best way we can show our compassion for them is to demand justce our selves and not cry in the corner.
    You make me sick corny. You just cry in the corner.by yourself and stop posting falsehoods. Real Americas want justiice. Go to your nearest Mosque. Thank you very much

If we are playing the blame game I think Barney Frank had something to do with it. When asked what he thought about the incident he said we need more government and taxation not less. Leave it to a liberal to make everything political and not waste a crisis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Might have been a barney and glenn...beck.... tag team....... both are Que** as a 3 dollar bill.

I bet there are pics and probably video of whoever did this. All the media covering the event......all the cell phones and cameras out there.

I bet there are thousands of folks out there looking thru their phones and cameras today for some loser carrying a black bag.

Hells Kitchen at 8:00..... Im gonna do some yard work and then come in and watch the show on tv instead of on u boob later this week....

Insha'Allah........

Tax day, Boston Tea Party...It would not surprise me at this point if it was an ill, misguided, red-headed bastard step child of the far right. Extreme on either side is still extreme. Only thing that doesn't fit with that is all the innocent blood. They tend to hone in on government agencies, their misplaced anger and insanity not allowing them to see past titles.

Very odd how the authorities don't seem to have the first clue, nor even appear to know where to look.

Authoritied may be staying right lipped on this one for once. FBI and hs are running the show. I'm sure a department head would love to break this one open and make their career.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Tax day, Boston Tea Party...It would not surprise me at this point if it was an ill, misguided, red-headed bastard step child of the far right. Extreme on either side is still extreme. Only thing that doesn't fit with that is all the innocent blood. They tend to hone in on government agencies, their misplaced anger and insanity not allowing them to see past titles.

Very odd how the authorities don't seem to have the first clue, nor even appear to know where to look.
    Or they are building the plan to use FEAR to take away some more of our Constitutional rights...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Hells Kitchen at 8:00..... Im gonna do some yard work and then come in and watch the show on tv instead of on u boob later this week....

Insha'Allah........
    Good show. Watching it now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast