Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    You can say that again... <grin>

A person who will trade their freedom for a (false) sense of security... deserves neither. Quote from our founding fathers... who are more than a bit smarter than our current govt.
    But this is what they are teaching our kids http://news.yahoo.com/dad-furious-fi...124614291.html (probably deserves its own thread)
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

The compassion for these victims is just overwhelming...........
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Corny are you suggesting that it is not? That is all over the news how everyone rushed to their aid. Have I misunderstood or are you out in "left" field again. Gees. Please explain.

On another note I can't help but notice the unbalanced PC media is going out of its way to suggest that this is a "domestic" terrorist attack possibly by a lone wolf. That is IMHO unbelievable. There were two bombs which went off and three others discovered unexploded.

This in my opinion would take a crew to set this many bombs in the area undetected. The PC media is saying they aren't sopisticated well they may not be "plastic Semtex" but they sure did a lot of damage. A lot more than Eric Rudolf did in the Olymic bombing in Atlanta. Gees this PC stuff and cover up is getting old.

The truth will come out eventually but until then our PC news and government want to censer who is responsible in order to make us fear ourselves instead of the threat from world wide fanatical Muslims terrorists. This is getting too much. They will let us "know" only after the anger has mellowed out some. Kinda reminds me of the book 1984 with "newspeak". No real news only controled propoganda telling us what they want us to know. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The headlines that I'm seeing keep pointing to the Saudi Arabian guy in the hospital.

It pays for everyone to take their time and find out all the facts before they say anything definitive. People will be angry, but in the end what are we really going to do? But if its proven that this cowardly act was done in the name of Allah then it will just add to the hatred and resolve that many have to fight them, wherever they are.

Even if this incident is proven to be home grown right/left wingers the general populace won't be swayed in their views. Now is the time to mourn the dead and pray for the injured, someone will pay but it won't change a thing - that is obvious just from the posts here.

Apparently us right wing extremists are unable to pray, mourn, and be political at the same time. Sorry netsalt and corny. Didn't mean to ruin your days.

Homegrown or not. Fact is without eradicating the enemy, no amount of preparation will ever have people prepared for acts of terrorism. We keep throwing good money after bad. The only thing I can see happening after this act of terrorism is TSA agents or as POTUS calls them the "civilian militia" will be stationed at every event and every other place where large groups of people gather infringing on our 4th amendment rights. Where did all that ammo go again?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Apparently us right wing extremists are unable to pray, mourn, and be political at the same time. Sorry netsalt and corny. Didn't mean to ruin your days.

Homegrown or not. Fact is without eradicating the enemy, no amount of preparation will ever have people prepared for acts of terrorism. We keep throwing good money after bad. The only thing I can see happening after this act of terrorism is TSA agents or as POTUS calls them the "civilian militia" will be stationed at every event and every other place where large groups of people gather infringing on our 4th amendment rights. Where did all that ammo go again?
    But isn't this what the NRA and the gun lobby want? Armed guards to protect us and our families in all of our daily activities? Be careful what you wish for, armed guards in our schools, churches, grocery stores, city streets and every place we feel we have a right to safety - no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The headlines that I'm seeing keep pointing to the Saudi Arabian guy in the hospital.

It pays for everyone to take their time and find out all the facts before they say anything definitive. People will be angry, but in the end what are we really going to do? But if its proven that this cowardly act was done in the name of Allah then it will just add to the hatred and resolve that many have to fight them, wherever they are.
    If it was done in the name of Allah, the democrats in congress will want to raise the number of H1B visas for people from the middle east to be able to come to America.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    If it was done in the name of Allah, the democrats in congress will want to raise the number of H1B visas for people from the middle east to be able to come to America.
    If it was done by a right wing nut, the republicans in congress will want to make him president.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Even if this incident is proven to be home grown right/left wingers the general populace won't be swayed in their views. Now is the time to mourn the dead and pray for the injured, someone will pay but it won't change a thing - that is obvious just from the posts here.
    While we morn for the dead and pray for the injured we should also honored their biggest wish and that is to seek "justice" for them by going after those who have harmed them and not sweep it under the rug or minimize it as you, corny and other "liberals" suggest time and time again. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    While we morn for the dead and pray for the injured we should also honored their biggest wish and that is to seek "justice" for them by going after those who have harmed them and not sweep it under the rug or minimize it as you, corny and other "liberals" suggest time and time again. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Me and other "liberals" I have spoken to want this person prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are obviously confused. You're WELCOME.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Me and other "liberals" I have spoken to want this person prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are obviously confused. You're WELCOME.
    Funny how you liberals think it is a lone wolf and not Islamist millitants, figures expected that. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny how you liberals think it is a lone wolf and not Islamist millitants, figures expected that. Thank you very much
    You may be right, but it doesn't fit the profile. Islamist terrorists have always taken credit soon after the attack. But feel free to speculate.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast