Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Thank you for shaming those folks into submission elf shadow..... its times like this when folks show us their true colors......and they usually aint pretty....
    We certainly don't need you mouthing off like your a mod with all your absurde leftests posts corny. We sure don't need it now. Thank you very much

Hate to say it but tha jazzzzzarrra news station is putting out more Live news
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

With the borders being practically wide open , we could have these whackos blowing crap up daily .... its just a matter of time.

snapper, janet napolitano says..........

Seems to me the more power and $$$ we give the govt to make us safe, the less safe we really are... or are the numbers wrong?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

the government does a pretty good job, look at the ones we've caught before they went off....

the war on terrorism needs to be taken seriously..and with a serious attempt to end it once and for all.
    we all know who the bad guys are...

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Knew it. They have one Muslim arrested already. A 20 yr old Saudi male. Never stops with the Muslim extremests. Thank you very much
    You called it glennac, it's on Drudge now. How will he be referred to in the media? A Muslim Extremist? We know all the other Muslims in the world love the U.S., don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    the government does a pretty good job, look at the ones we've caught before they went off....

the war on terrorism needs to be taken seriously..and with a serious attempt to end it once and for all.
    we all know who the bad guys are...
    Respectfully disagree...

The govt could STOP this if they wanted to... there is immense political power in fear... and IMO this power is being exploited to the fullest.

Actually, I think you and I are saying something similar... I am a bit less supportive of govt than you may be.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

I've often wondered why there hasn't been more incidents; and I always tentatively conclude there just might not be that many real deal terrorists here. Although they much prefer high profile and kill rates (and this incident certainly qualifies as high profile), they could be far more effective in bringing us down with far more easier and numerous acts. If they just picked a dozen random theaters on any given Saturday night with a few handguns or small IEDs, then the next week the crowds lining up outside a sports or music venue, then supermarkets the following week etc. All with low casulties that would add up quickly...our economy would tank in no time. While many of us would grab arms and run out into the street after them; we tend to get a little sqeamish at the thought of something possibly happening to us or our loved ones at any old unexpected time. People would stay home in droves and we would begin to crumble.

I have to believe, given how much they wish to destroy us - that there just aren't that many here. You won't take us down with a spectacular event every ten years, five or even every couple years. That just p*zzes us off and gives us time to find the groups responsible and retaliate. I don't know about you, but I didn't change at all after 911...did not feel fearful nor even a little concerned. Nor will this change me. I still feel relatively safe and removed from any incidents like this. I likely would not feel so if my gas station down at the corner was blown up one week and a grocery in KC or Chicago was targeted the next.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Respectfully disagree...

The govt could STOP this if they wanted to... there is immense political power in fear... and IMO this power is being exploited to the fullest.

Actually, I think you and I are saying something similar... I am a bit less supportive of govt than you may be.

if i leave the impression the government is on it, i apologize this administration can't get fast and furious or benghazi straight..

The "libs" are already drafting BAN BOMBS legislation, and I'll bet Berry has a pen in his hand ready to sign it. That will fix it. Daaa

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    if i leave the impression the government is on it, i apologize this administration can't get fast and furious or benghazi straight..
    You can say that again... <grin>

A person who will trade their freedom for a (false) sense of security... deserves neither. Quote from our founding fathers... who are more than a bit smarter than our current govt.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

I never heard any news outlets even question whether these could have been d i r t y b o m b s.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast