Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Knew it. They have one Muslim arrested already. A 20 yr old Saudi male. Never stops with the Muslim extremests. Thank you very much
    Always the Saudi's...... and we will never touch them. I think the solution is bomb the crap out of them and then come back to let them make it out of the stone age themselfs. None of this rebuilding crap. None of this 13 year conflict crap. Level them then leave. But we won't do that cause our companies have to many "interests" there.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    You know, that was a really tasteless and asinine comment dude. Really low class...
    No doubt..what a wanker!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Where did you see that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    New York Post.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...9uC2PDGIjYBalO

you just know holder will get to the bottom of this.........http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...9uC2PDGIjYBalO

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Knew it. They have one Muslim arrested already. A 20 yr old Saudi male. Never stops with the Muslim extremests. Thank you very much
    Yep, some 20 year old Saudi national...their guarding him at a hospital. The Drudge said so.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Thanks. Their death toll is a lot higher then the networks are reporting.

Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Thanks. Their death toll is a lot higher then the networks are reporting.

To be honest the NY post is a source that tends to report first and fact check later. I try to take what I read there with a grain of salt, like I do most news sources. There is always a ton of false info out right after this type of thing.

We need to register these IEDs to prevent this sort of thing.

What a mess.

THANK GOD, i just heard obama will address the country at 6:10, or as soon as his writers and teleprompter operator can be summoned back to the white house.

Could everyone please stop the political bushwhacking in this thread? This is about people that just where maimed and killed. I don't care what side of the fence you're on its childish and offensive.

Thank you for shaming those folks into submission elf shadow..... its times like this when folks show us their true colors......and they usually aint pretty....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I also want to c heads role on responsibility of security,, They should of swept that place for a week, same way as if the president was arriving times as many people who entered race,. The finish line, my kid can tell you that the most cameras and people will be there.
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

unfortunately heads don't roll anymore, if someone screws up and lives are lost, a simple apology or nothing at all is given...like hillary said, "who cares"..

that said, i don't see how you can stop these kinds of acts....during WW2 America rounded up all the usual suspects...that resulted in no
    acts of war and no lost shipping off the west coast...but we can't do that anymore...feelings might be hurt.
    Last edited by primmers; 04-15-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast