Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    My God what a disgusting excuse for a human she is....right up there with Janet Reno. Makes me want to hurl just listening to her...him..it?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Those CCTV renderings of the suspects are poor quality and few in number.

You folks on that side of the pond need to add some beef to your CCTV systems.

You need lots more and in HD.

The Blaze broke the story on this guy as being deported for "terrorism" and this lying pig is denying it. We have 6 Congressmen who have investigated this lead and seem the documents themselves. Our gov't is deporting someone who should be detained for at least future questioning but when they list his "event" file as related to "terrorism", how can our gov't aid and abet our enemies? She is the one who should be deported. This pig was caught in an outright lie to Congress and should be behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    My God what a disgusting excuse for a human she is....right up there with Janet Reno. Makes me want to hurl just listening to her...him..it?
    Well what else can you expect from two Attorney Generals who are both dikes and Democrats? Worst of the worst. Can't tell one from the other. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

True Glenn...mutant liberal dike sisters created in a lab somewhere. lolz!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Then the facts come out that prove this sorry excuse for a congressman got his info from Glen Becks wacky website and there is no story here - move along nothing to see.

They caught the SOB. One more radical Muslin down. Thank God. Thank you very much

Exclamation don't celebrate just yet

from Bertolt Brecht: "Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, The b!tch that bore him is in heat again."

Yeah your right but we still should celebrate every time we crush one of these rats when we catch them here at home. Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    from Bertolt Brecht: "Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, The b!tch that bore him is in heat again."
    "And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?" -Yeats.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    time to take the ***** out then......
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789