Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    184

    No Comfortech in California????

    Hey Matt,

    Why did you skip California again this year?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,673
    Comfortech has never been to California. We did do two Roadshows there two years ago and the contractor interest was so low that we decided to try other areas of the country instead.
    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

    Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by the editor View Post
    Comfortech has never been to California, two Roadshows there two years ago;interest was so low.
    I was there in San Diego which is in California. But some would argue that San Diego is basically in Mexican territory.

    I think SD is not a hot bed for HVAC contractors. Looking towards the top of Southern California like LA or Orange County that has a high density population and a hotter climates would have been wiser. San Diego averages 70F all year long. That's like saying Long Beach is the same as Echo Park in terms of temperature.

    Your two tries in California may not have been properly marketed. There are many diversions here so the market forces and subsequent efforts need to be stepped up than say Columbus.

    I familiar with the market here so if I were given that chance in 60 days I can have 100 contractors signed up Los Angeles.
    John K. Chavez
    Technical Sales & Support



    RSES Member
    NCI Certified
    NATE Certified (AD, HP, GH, AC)
    ASHRAE Member
    Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer and Designer


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by soleowner View Post
    I was there in San Diego which is in California. But some would argue that San Diego is basically in Mexican territory.
    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

    Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by the editor View Post
    Comfortech has never been to California. We did do two Roadshows there two years ago and the contractor interest was so low that we decided to try other areas of the country instead.

    Just show those Californians this pic from the Baltimore Comfortech and I'll bet they'll get interested;
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Just show those Californians this pic from the Baltimore Comfortech and I'll bet they'll get interested;

    Yikes!!!

    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

    Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    12,178
    That's right. All the hot women will be flocking to the convention to get some of that hotness.

    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,682
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    That's right. All the hot women will be flocking to the convention to get some of that hotness.

    Oh yeah, women want to be near you, children adore you, men want to be you...can I be sick now? Where is the "smiley tossing his cookies?"


    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    12,178
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac r us 2 View Post
    Oh yeah, women want to be near you, children adore you, men want to be you...can I be sick now? Where is the "smiley tossing his cookies?"


    You're envious. Admit it, cueball.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    3,559
    Well, if truth be known.....

    I just got out of the hospital 3 days before the B'more and Lusker wasn't feeling good.

    So, just think, ya might not of been noticed if we were there....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by arpa View Post
    Well, if truth be known.....

    I just got out of the hospital 3 days before the B'more and Lusker wasn't feeling good.

    So, just think, ya might not of been noticed if we were there....
    Translation; you and lusker were doing something else....together at the time
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    3,559
    Hmm,

    St Louis this year, right?
    We will see.......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by arpa View Post
    Hmm,

    St Louis this year, right?
    We will see.......
    Hey! you're not allowed to openly threaten other members
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event