Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Testo 570

Jim Bergman is a solid man,, and hes going way out of his way to make right by this, in turn all OUR business goes there :^) and that's all i ever wanted, i been "lurking" hvac sites, i know who's who etc, what tru tech tools does for this industry, the instructional vids.etc im glad he called me,again this wasn't out for blood thread, i just had some legitimacy issues i needed taken care of. all's good, and jim is a STAND UP MAN, and one hell of a business man....i am going to ohio in 2 months, or maybe they live in iwowa...lol i have to find out what part my nud lives in, if im close im definatlly dropping im or maybe they live in iowa...haha

I love a happy ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    Jim Bergman is a solid man,, and hes going way out of his way to make right by this, in turn all OUR business goes there :^) and that's all i ever wanted, i been "lurking" hvac sites, i know who's who etc, what tru tech tools does for this industry, the instructional vids.etc im glad he called me,again this wasn't out for blood thread, i just had some legitimacy issues i needed taken care of. all's good, and jim is a STAND UP MAN, and one hell of a business man....i am going to ohio in 2 months, or maybe they live in iwowa...lol i have to find out what part my nud lives in, if im close im definatlly dropping im or maybe they live in iowa...haha

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I love a happy ending.
    ...and all the drama in between lol

I'm really new at this posting stuff, but there is something I wanted to share but not sure where to share it. It's about a device my father invented and Patented 20 years ago and has sold over 80,000 to date to almost every industry that uses solenoids. I am going to post a little information on here because of the overwhelming success in the HVAC market, but need to validate the results. We haven't focused on this market because the technical production lines use it the most. We have a huge investor that wants to take this globally so it will be everywhere soon. Just thought you guys mught like to save time when testing electrical solenoids. So here it is: The BARTOL MAGPROBE is the best device for instantly checking electrically operated solenoid valves. Goes down to 3 goss. You can test solenoid valves while the equipment is running, use it under water, in a vacuum, 40 below zero, and also in explosive areas. It is non-contact and very easy to use. Typically tests can be done in 2 seconds. Over eighty thousand have been sold, and is currently getting ready to go Global. The nice part is you don't have to be a technician to use this device, and you don’t need a schematic. I talked to an HVAC guy that was using the device on check valves but it would be nice to hear about other application in your field as well. Trying to get this research finished before the main site if finished and the EDI is set up I would like to send a few free testers to some of you guys to give me an honest evaluatiion for your industry. I can be contacted through my youtube channel TheGreatHorseman by direct message, and once I've made contact I will give out other information. If nobody is interested, that's ok too we have local people working on the HVAC product application here in Phoenix, but it's always better to find different sources. I appreciate the ability to post and if I broke a rule, my sincere apology.
    Steve Bartol
    Steve Bartol

I've got one of those and IIRC there were two different models. Forgot I even had it!

How does it work and what exactly does it do?

QUOTE=eddiegoodfellar;16569251]How does it work and what exactly does it do?[/QUOTE]
    http://bartolresearch.com/magprobe.php[

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    How does it work and what exactly does it do?
    The Bartol Magprobe actually tests solenoids by detecting the magnetic field around the solenoid. By doing this you can dtermine if the coil is stuck on, not energized at all, or glitches at the wrong time. It is being used in explosive enviornments on oil rigs, oil refineries, gas lines, production lines, elevator companies, anything that uses an electrical solenoid valve. All companies that have started using the tester have saved quite a bit of money and truble shooting time using the tester. For elevator companies it has saved them countless hours of testing time by allowing the elevator to be operational while being tested. For production lines it has saved millions of dollars by not having to shut down production lines and restarting them which takes countless hours at a very high cost. Schematics are not necessary if common sense is used. But the biggest challange was retraining some peoples minds to use something so simple. it can be used underwater as well, in clean rooms, in outerspace i.e. shuttle. It fits in your pocket and does not require making a connection in order to work. We are data mining in order to be able to automate answers in order to help technicians perform more effectively, and filming instruction videos. If you have more questions you can email the inventor Bob Bartol at Inventorbobis@gmail.com Thank you for the question.

This probe allows you to troubleshoot AC and DC solenoid-operated devices, relays, or any device using a coil. Detects transient pulses as fast as 10mS, and identifies north and south poles. When LED is on device is energized. When LED is off device is de-energized. Ideal for use in sterile areas within hospitals or labs. Completely waterproof, so sterilization may be accomplished by dipping it in a cup of isopropyl alcohol prior to entering a sterile environment. Part No. 124-124 (standard) tests large and standard-sized solenoids and relays

Have you been using the tester? It's very effective and saves quite a bit of time when testing solenoids and relays. http://goo.gl/ng7trr

Quote Originally Posted by BartolMagProbe View Post
    This probe allows you to troubleshoot AC and DC solenoid-operated devices

an inexpensive screwdriver would do the same, been testing solenoids with it since forever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234