Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Testo 570

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Mr. Bergman, since we are on the subject of 570 cases I would like to see two things if possible.

2) I would greatly like to see a video on the 570 with all the accessories being demonstrated.

AKA hvac5646
    Jim has an excellent video on youtube showing the 570 and the printer as well as using the software and laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_K View Post
    Jim has an excellent video on youtube showing the 570 and the printer as well as using the software and laptop.
    Thanks, I am aware of that.

But there are several other accessories that he didn't show. The air probe, the amp clamp and the new 552 micron gauge ect.

If nobody else makes one I will...you have been forewarned....and the boss will demonstrate all the products...if that isn't scary I don't know what is.

Please do it! I was on the fence about getting a second 550 or getting a 570. I just got the 550 and 552 yesterday. I would like to see the full 570 set up and printout.

Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    Tom,
    Who is Brian? That is not one of my guys. Did you call someone else? I have not received a PM or email from you.

Thanks

Jim
    hes the other guy who answers your phone, BILLY I just checked my notes, sorry for that confusion!!!i get you or him, he took order and placed, credit card info, so whomever he is Brian is what i thought , that's the guy, and im calling you guys , i've spoke to you, actual;l;y last week i said your guy said he was going to send me a Manuel, than CALLED Back,and said testo's going green you gotta download, than I FIND OUT THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP, TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYEE MAN, HE SEEMED DISGRUNTLED FROM DAY 1 . I ALMOST HUNG UP Pone, KINDA WISHING I DID at this point, ridiculous what ive been going thru, and the lies. the LIES, there the worst!!!!!!!!! VERY bad first Testo tru-tech tool experience, i mean would the guy LIE about his name...perhaps i heard him wrong..he told me to forget ordering more stuff this past weekend as your going fishing and no one can help me...., the guy that stayed behind, hes the culprit,and billy is his name. hahahaha

Wow. Awkward for T.B.

Got the Man and the Second in Command to respond in the same thread.

And it looks like he may have gotten his suppliers mixed up.
    \
    NOPE called tru tech tools, the guy knew about my order asked for the order number, if i accidentally hit a wrong number and miraculously got another hvac supplier, he would of right there said we didn't do bushiness, i called the right place, im 37 and and my organization skills are top knotch, thanks for input tho..

Tom,
    Sorry for your frustration. Poor service or even the perception of poor service is not typical for TruTech Tools. I have know Billy for almost 20 years now, and I he has worked for me for the past 6 years. I can tell you for sure that he does not lie to our customers. He sometimes is short and to the point, but he is a straight shooter and a standup guy. When you told him you had no manual, he opened the other 570 boxes we received from Testo and none of them had manuals. He made a quick assumption that they were not shipping them with the tool anymore. He assumed wrong, that was his mistake. He should have called Testo and asked. Testo is shipping us over 20 for our stock.

It was my understanding from an earlier post that you said you did not buy the 570 from us. I cannot find where we sold it to you unless it is under a company name as all I can search is Tom NJ, 570. Under that assumption, we still reached out to help you when you said you were having trouble here. We sell a lot of Testo product and try to support all users no matter where they bought it from. We pride ourselves in customer service. Billy simply asked for an order number to see when it was sold to you and to start a RMA or CRM in our system if you did buy it from us. When you called he had no knowledge of this thread on HVAC-Talk.

Obviously I was not there to hear any of the conversation so I all I can do is apologize if you felt the service was sub-par. Glad you got the manual and the 570 is now working.

Sincerely,

Jim
    JLB,

REALLY??

well to clarify again, my order number is 16224 ....
    wow he opened 270 boxes that fast, he called me back after 5 minutes, again , another DAMM LIE!!!!!!, i willl do business e; elsewhere, and for you to DOUBT that i even bought it from you, after the phone conversations we had this week, c'mon, are you REALLY selling 100's weekliy of 570 gauges that you dont remember me at all?? GOD BLESS IN THIS ECONEMY, YOU MUST BE TESTO AND OTHERS MAIN DISTRIBUTOR FOR SURE...., and i wasn't going to bring this up . but now i will. when you read the testo Manuel it has a start-up menu to set language and time etc, well needless to say my gauge had old UN ERASED w22 readings on it, like a floor model or WHO KNOW, all i know it was not the screen that should of popped up. and when confronted with that one, billy said well we set the time and date on them??? REALLY if that's the case this meter was from December 2011 cause tjhats the date, when i FINALLY figured out how to do initial inputs to meter before use, looks to me like a used floor model, no instructions, and that first screen had the t1 and t1 STILL loaded as well l as the low side and high side,
    Last edited by TBrazin; 04-20-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: SPEELING

AND TESTO IS THE only COMPANY trying TO MAKE THIS RIGHT, ISN'T THAT SOMETHING ELSE???

My last order from TTT was order number 16431, so right around the same time as Tom's. I have shipping preference and they took care of that. My Testo 550 came with battery installed and set up. I like the fact that they take the time to check that the instrument works and is properly set up. I also bought the 552 and they included the rebate form. I buy from TTT because of the customer service and the videos that Jim posts.

Tom,
    Again sorry for the confusion and your frustration. The order was placed under another name and shipped to you. I did not put it together as I was looking under the bill to and not the ship to information. We do power up and check a lot of the high end products before they leave our warehouse. They should come with the time and date set along with the refrigerant set to R22. We do this so it is ready to use out of the box and the user is not burdened with having to configure the instrument which can be a pain the first time through. We also do this so "English UK" instead of "English US" is not selected which improperly sets up the units of measure. Apparently this was not properly done or completed before you got your 570. I am sorry for that. I will review this again with our staff Monday. We do not sell any used or floor models that are not listed that way. I can assure you that it was new and unused. I left you a voice mail at the number listed on the invoice. Please give me a call personally so we can get this completely resolved.

Thanks

Jim
    JLB,

TTT has top notch service.The Boss buys a lot from TTT and he says that he has never had an issue that TTT could not make right. My boss can be a real PIA to work with but TTT has always looked passed that and made good what ever was wrong.

Boss also says he has talked to Billy in shipping and never got any static or unprofessional treatment.

And now a word from our sponsers

TTT has top notch service.The Boss buys a lot from TTT and he says that he has never had an issue that TTT could not make right. My boss can be a real PIA to work with but TTT has always looked passed that and made good what ever was wrong.

Boss also says he has talked to Billy in shipping and never got any static or unprofessional treatment.
    Im glad you had good dealings, as i surely didn't, and testo came on here and stated there not going GREEN!,im not going to get into it with every fanboy here, and the legitimacy i have to be pissed off are well granted, period. jim i will call you shortly , dealing with the fence guy right now, putting up 380 feet of pvc fencing today, a little hectic here to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    Im glad you had good dealings, as i surely didn't, and testo came on here and stated there not going GREEN!,im not going to get into it with every fanboy here, and the legitimacy i have to be pissed off are well granted, period. jim i will call you shortly , dealing with the fence guy right now, putting up 380 feet of pvc fencing today, a little hectic here to say the least.
    IF I am a "fanBoy", then then my trust and the money the Boss spends with a supplier has been earned.

If I might make a suggestion, keep solid notes on the peoples names who you are going to post about. A lot of guys look to this Site for insight and better ways to bring service to their customers.

By posting the wrong name of the guy you talked to you set the people who came to help down the wrong trail.

But I am sure that when all is said and done you will come away from this with a good out come.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast