Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Testo 570

Testo is going cheap. Maybe they will drop the prices. The green is the dollar bill.

Quote Originally Posted by lowdrive View Post
    Let me get this right.

Testo is going green, so they aren't including the printed manual, therefore the buyer has to download the manual and print it???

Exactly how green is that?

testo gets ripped for the manuals they send out
    testo gets ripped for the manuals they don't send out
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    testo gets ripped for the manuals they send out
    testo gets ripped for the manuals they don't send out
    ROTFLMAO!!!

You're right Ice. It took some getting used to just to under stand the damn things. I sill haven't used my Testo 320 cause the manual is overly complicated.
    May have to sell it unused....

THATS bs I CALLED TESTO, THE SENT NEXT DAY AIR A MANUAL TO MY HOUSE, jim you've been a nice guy but brian is giving out false info, and in my 24 truck company i supervise, i am the first to get em, no several days later i have 5 techs that want em,locally they AQLL have manuals, oh yea, also, brian told me that sometimes you test the gauges as when i turned mine on it did NOT go into the opening menu like suggested to do language/time etc etc. than when i called and talked to brian again as i couldn't get it measuring/working properly, he said if tools defective well send you a new one, did not spend 30 seconds with me to see qhat i was having troubke with,called testo, and honestly within 4 minutes problem solved, just a note to all considering crossing over, the testo;s have to be completely set up. c;amps and alll ,unit running than turmn on gauges, which makes sense, thats all my problem was, if brian took 3 seconds out of his busy day and helped me it would of saved me all thew time calling testo waiting etc etdc...im NOT happy at all i have to be honest, and im not one too stir the pot, nut i've been lied to,. mis-informed,,,and directed elsewhere.....anyone know where i can go get a nice reasonably priced manometer, just has to be digital, ive seen em in the 160 or so range, one of those guys would do, please direct me,i actually have a whole laundry list of items i need, so a good supplier, with the right stuff, THANKS in advance ya'll
    Tom

P,S Dont get me wrong, now that i know how to use em, they are TOP NOTCH , and the build quality is amazing, i held the smann's in my hand, this gauge is a perfect fit for me, I LOVE IT NOW!!!! i want testo everything now, just because!!!!!!!!!!

hey itsiceman , pm what you would want for that baby im interested!!!

Tom,
    Who is Brian? That is not one of my guys. Did you call someone else? I have not received a PM or email from you.

Thanks

Jim
    JLB,

I don't know who told you that we were not including manuals any more. That is not true. If you email me your address, I'll mail one to you. Our apologies for the mis-comunication and not having the manual in the case. john@testo.com

Wow. Awkward for T.B.

Got the Man and the Second in Command to respond in the same thread.

And it looks like he may have gotten his suppliers mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I also recently bought a 570. It came with no instructions, first time that has happened to me, but I usually do not read them anyhow. Just google testo 570 Manuel and print it out. I still had a question and called testo the were most excellent with their help. This is the first digital set that I have had in about 40 years. Probably won't be the last. A GREAT tool.
    Lytning, didn't you say you were going to buy your 570 on Amazon? Just curious.

TTT shouldn't take the heat for this if it's not theirs.

No, I bought them from Jmart. I always try to buy local. Wish I could get DC's from them. Still waiting for SDP2's though.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Lytning, didn't you say you were going to buy your 570 on Amazon? Just curious.

TTT shouldn't take the heat for this if it's not theirs.

Testo Manuals

To the group,

As much as we want to be an environmentally friendly company, we have not stopped including manuals. Testo is including manuals with all our products. It does appear that a few t570's slipped by without them, but we have plently of manuals on hand to send to anyone that is missing a manual. Our apologies to those who were impacted and for the mis-communication of this. For anyone who has misplaced a manual, please contact us we'll be glad to send you a new one. We are also placing manuals of key products at our testoUSA.com site.

Sincerely,

John

Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    hey itsiceman , pm what you would want for that baby im interested!!!
    Ok I'll make you an offer you can't refuse ...... Just tell me again what it is you want lol ;-)

Ok I am going to do that. I have Testo on speed dial.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbickers View Post
    To the group,

As much as we want to be an environmentally friendly company, we have not stopped including manuals. Testo is including manuals with all our products. It does appear that a few t570's slipped by without them, but we have plently of manuals on hand to send to anyone that is missing a manual. Our apologies to those who were impacted and for the mis-communication of this. For anyone who has misplaced a manual, please contact us we'll be glad to send you a new one. We are also placing manuals of key products at our testoUSA.com site.

Sincerely,

John

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast