Testo 570
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Testo 570

Testo 570

Hi i just ordered one offline and it didn't come with instructions, when i called the company the guy said testo is going green and there not including them, well i printed them up, but that's way to much paper to fit in box, is this the truth, or have i been had, its a trusted dealer from i believe this site or another not sure, but fact is i spent good money and want to make the switch, but i could not believe my eyes when there was NOTHING???? also when i went online the startup said it would take you too a language menu and than the time, well,. it looked like they were used on a machine as they had numbers/reading currently store, when asked why it didn't open to the first screen as the manual says they said well the set the time and language, well again, language was UK and the time was some date in 2010???? does this sound familiar to anyone, not going to bash anyone or mention names, just i spent good money, and now have 3 of my guys wanting to purchase them as well, so if this is how they come, with no book and old reading on em, i will send my guys there, if it does come with a manual we willl shop elsewhere, thankyou in advance

Tommy

also can anyone recommend a decently priced digital gauge that takes combustion reading on 95% plus boilers,as well as any i suppose, and have manometer capabilities as well, thanks i see bacharet makes a tru flight or similar system, i have a weil mclain ultra boiler that is asking for the combustion readings and gas pressures, thanks guys......

You should go through trutechtools, if you have a problem they fix it...period.

Bacharach insight plus LL

I also recently bought a 570. It came with no instructions, first time that has happened to me, but I usually do not read them anyhow. Just google testo 570 Manuel and print it out. I still had a question and called testo the were most excellent with their help. This is the first digital set that I have had in about 40 years. Probably won't be the last. A GREAT tool.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    Hi i just ordered one offline and it didn't come with instructions, when i called the company the guy said testo is going green and there not including them, well i printed them up, but that's way to much paper to fit in box, is this the truth, or have i been had, its a trusted dealer from i believe this site or another not sure, but fact is i spent good money and want to make the switch, but i could not believe my eyes when there was NOTHING???? also when i went online the startup said it would take you too a language menu and than the time, well,. it looked like they were used on a machine as they had numbers/reading currently store, when asked why it didn't open to the first screen as the manual says they said well the set the time and language, well again, language was UK and the time was some date in 2010???? does this sound familiar to anyone, not going to bash anyone or mention names, just i spent good money, and now have 3 of my guys wanting to purchase them as well, so if this is how they come, with no book and old reading on em, i will send my guys there, if it does come with a manual we willl shop elsewhere, thankyou in advance

Tommy
    Last edited by lytning; 04-14-2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: had to change do to do not

i did go thru tru tech tools :^(

Tommy,
    Go to my profile by clicking my name next to my avatar. Then go to the "about me" section and drop me an email to my address with a phone number. I will walk you through setting it up. The manual should have been included with the instrument.

Jim
    JLB,

I bought mine in Feb. No manual. Personally I think that sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    Tommy,
    Go to my profile by clicking my name next to my avatar. Then go to the "about me" section and drop me an email to my address with a phone number. I will walk you through setting it up. The manual should have been included with the instrument.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I also recently bought a 570. It came with no instructions, first time that has happened to me, but I usually do not read them anyhow. Just google testo 570 Manuel and print it out. I still had a question and called testo the were most excellent with their help. This is the first digital set that I have had in about 40 years. Probably won't be the last. A GREAT tool.
    OP has it right when he says the downloaded manual would take up too much room in the case. I have a few pages of short cuts in my case and with all the accessories the paper makes it a tight fit.

Two customers, one thread, and neither received the manual? That's not the best average. Especially if you are turning techs from analog to digital. Instructions would be nice.

I am surprised to hear that also. I have not cracked open a 570 case in a few months, but they were always shipped with the instruments in the past. They should be in the case. I will have to look at the office.
    JLB,

Mr. Bergman, since we are on the subject of 570 cases I would like to see two things if possible.
    1) A bigger case for the 570 to accommodate all the accessories and paperwork/manuals.

2) I would greatly like to see a video on the 570 with all the accessories being demonstrated.

I have no camera but this one is kind of an obsession and I might just buy one and make a video my self.

But with no shooting experience I am fearful I might not do the 570 justice.

Thank you

Spiros

AKA hvac5646

Let me get this right.

Testo is going green, so they aren't including the printed manual, therefore the buyer has to download the manual and print it???

Exactly how green is that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast