Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    In times past I would quickly agree with you. But, I think the unemployment situation is here to stay and the crazy policies of the federal government have finally began to permanently hurt people. Things have not really changed since the recession started in December/2007. Let me ask a simple question. How many millions of middle class manufacturing jobs can the elites export to china & Mexico, and how many million of Mexicans can they import to do jobs for cheaper wages before those born and raised in America begin to suffer? Well, the suffering began 5 years ago and things haven't changed. The marginal people were the first to go and that's when food stamps begin to shoot up. Did we think we would never pay a price for these insane policies? Is America so great that she is immune to reaping what is sown?
    exreo, i don't know, but i do know those of us that are Ok can't keep feeding those that won't work. in nature what happens to animals that can't keep up? i don't mind helping those that can't, but those that won't......

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    exreo, i don't know, but i do know those of us that are Ok can't keep feeding those that won't work. in nature what happens to animals that can't keep up? i don't mind helping those that can't, but those that won't......
    2 million in NYC on food stamps. Primmers, please read this article:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...IcfKTXeaMm2aWO

exreo, don't you find it interesting that the worst states are run by democrats?

The church stealing from the mouths of the poor is probably one of the reasons the Lord is going to be so hard on america when the time comes.

I fear he may not even try to seperate the miniscule wheat that has been left from the chaff.....

Hes just going to hell with it and roast us all......

Ive seen that in churches around here too...... businesses bringing in foods and all the sudden they have nothing to give away but hominy and canned greens.

I knew a guy at work once that was like that......volunteering at the church and I bet he never had to buy groceries.

Thank you american christian for ruining it for all of us.......

"I go to church every sunday so I deserve to take this food out of them poor kids mouths".......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

rice, beans and cornmeal is what the government should be giving out instead of money.

Its really how all americans should eat...... big old pot of beans on the stove...... cornbread every meal...... some rice for breakfast and for other meals during the week........

Oatmeal could be given out too..... and some other things like salt pepper and sugar.....

I could live off the above and would be thankfull for it.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    rice, beans and cornmeal is what the government should be giving out instead of money.

Its really how all americans should eat...... big old pot of beans on the stove...... cornbread every meal...... some rice for breakfast and for other meals during the week........

Oatmeal could be given out too..... and some other things like salt pepper and sugar.....

I could live off the above and would be thankfull for it.
    Agreed. + wheat flour.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    exreo, don't you find it interesting that the worst states are run by democrats?
    It's going to get very interesting if Texas goes to the democrats in the 2016 or 2020 presidential election. If it does, the republicans can't possibly win. The Mexicans are going to vote 75% for the democratic candidate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123