Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like he is just sitting there waiting for the US and the Chinaman to come up with some type of plan to keep him from going off the deep end.

I hope we just continue to ignore him..... or if we gotta so something...... send out a statement condemning his grandpappy as a pedophile and coward.........lol

Thats what Id do as pres....... Id punch that kooks buttons till he fired something at somebody......and then let him have it.

I read somewhere that the US is treating him just like a kid throwing a temper tantrum........ ignoring him for the most part till he calms down......and it looks like it is working......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I dont feel sorry for the North Korean people either....... If they wanted their freedoms bad enough they would raise arms of some type and at least try to topple the government there. Im sure the US and S Koreans would be willing to work with them in a clandestine manner.

But they dont....so that means they are happy living the way they do.

Aint got much if anything nice to say about the S Koreans either...... so I just wont say anything at all.....

Just dont care for them..... Not wanting them to just "go away".... but I really dont want anything at all to do with them either.

They are like the bastard kids of the chinaman.... they ventured out on their own....but just didnt turn out right like the japanese did.....

John Kerry is already making arrangements to pay the North Koreans off with cash, oil, and food. The little bastard throws a hissy fit knowing full well we will cave in and give him what he wants. 4 years ago we sent tankers there after we pleaded with him to stop the nuclear testing and it held him until now. He knows what he is doing and will get what he wants from the coward Americans who are too effing stupid to even elect honest people to run our country. I have already apologized to my children for letting our once great country get away from us.

We actually should just ignore them and not even mention any talks or deals with them.

Treat them as insignificant.

Just let them know that if they ever send up a nuke or even non nuke weapon and it hits one of our allys that we will respond with full force.... Like a cop does when someone reaches for his wallet at the wrong time....... Keep on firing till we are dead sure that they are no longer a threat.

China will not come to their aid in a fight...... I believe Chinas biggest concern over a war against N Korea is the masses of kooks that would be coming up into China....... and to soften their concern for that I think we should tell China that if they are forced to mow down masses of refugees that we will not protest it.

Anyone notice a few weeks ago when the N Korea story first broke... BHO's approval ratings were in the tank. Now that attention has been diverted away from BHO's total incompetence (and his ratings are back up)... NK is less of an issue.

GA believes this is not circumstantial... rather intentional. Ever been in a conversation with someone and they change the subject to avoid answering a question? No difference.

IF (not when... seems Americans do not have the gonads to) we ever held polecats accountable... this BS would stop.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Relax everyone...Rodman is going back! We are saved!!!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

He'll rattle the sabers a bit, then, after enough goodies are tossed his way, he will broker an "end" to the 60+ year truce with a "victory", something his father and grandfather couldn't do, thus making him at least as much a god in the eyes of his people as his predecessors...until next year.

All bets are off if we wake up one morning and Tokyo is reduced to a large glass bowl and/or our Pacific fleet is now an artificial reef on the bottom of the Sea of Japan.

In the hands of Almighty God, the smallest toothpick can become a rod of iron...bank on it.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12