Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    corny, who's "they"??

Evidently the above posted video calls them the "Obama Youth Junior Fraternity Regiment"

I call them "They"...........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololol

at least post a picture of the lame black panthers...hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like monroe county is doing its part in keeping us...or you all....safe from this.....

Attachment 374541
    It's against my better judgement to even engage you, Corny; but I just have to ask for my own annoying human curiosity:

Do you just posses an amazing sense of irony tinged with an occasional spike of sarcasm? Or are you genuinely confused as to where you are and what you are attempting to convey?

I'm not trying to zing you here but...{sigh} You seem to argue against gun ownership at times, your avater is a snub nose, you post that Monroe County is attempting to keep us safe from a monster like Lanza by controlling guns and yet you acknowledge that he was a nurtured monster and by resonable extention; would have killed the kiddies one way or another...

I've been reading your contributions for a good while now and...well I guess I'm wondering if you are trying to make us think? Like you fancy yourself provocative in some kind of twisted, self-aggrandized way?

Or are you simply as your moniker describes? Be a good little kernal, would ya', and let us know?

in the parking lot after a OYJFR meeting:

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-conten...3/04/pants.jpg

Looks like their not even close to get a gun bill done. Vote is tomorrow and they have only 33 votes so far.

carbon, the gun bill was signed into law way back when here, read it:

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
    State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    Last edited by primmers; 04-17-2013 at 04:39 PM.

are you kidding me, thats the stupidest thing ever? Good grief, talk about indoctrination.

Im glad to see they have goals, but one day there going to wake and say "Hell i did this for me, by me, and Obama had nothing to do with it.

Good luck children
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Evidently the above posted video calls them the "Obama Youth Junior Fraternity Regiment"

I call them "They"...........
    "They" are walking talking "idiots" dumb as a bag of rocks, being nice now. Gees. Thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 04-17-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    "They" are walking talking "idiots" dumb as a bag of rocks, being nice now. Gees. Thank you very much
    'They' spend too much time marching in unison and singing obamapraises. That is not where the rubber meets the road. That is an old video, after this wreck of an economy prolly half of them deserted already and the other half in jail. I have no pity for the marxist twerps, let them suffer the pain of their sins or stupidity.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

They may all be dead by now...... choked on a ham sandwich.... heart attack from all that junk they eat...... might have just been standing in the yard yakking on their cell phone and got gunned down for nothing......

If I was riding thru the hood and saw one of those dolts standing out in his yard yakking on the phone while he is going over those "moves"..... I know Id cap his ***.

Note: I had some highly inflammatory comments here before I replaced them with this ..... script.......paragraph and or sentance...... words ?

whatever...... I deleted some highly inflammatory and probably racist....and possibly even illegal remarks... Im not a racist but they might have seemed racist....cause I will tear anyone down......and if it takes a racist comment to tear someone down....even though I am not racist..... Id still use it. but....anyhow...

They were funny too.... but probably a little too bizarre and over the edge for most folks.

Especially those on here who are racist and who would get a kick out of them in secret....and would agree with them.... even though I wouldnt but I still used them cause I was wanting to rip apart those losers and it was the best way to do it..... see above.....but those guys who would laugh at it and agree with the comments but would still whine to the mods just to get me in trouble.

Well... I deleted them..... but I feel its important for people to know that thats just the kind of guy I am......

Coming up with a couple of real zingers..... and then deleting them cause they would have probably got me banned for a while and possibly even arrested.

Takes a fine outstanding human being to do that....... and thats me....

I also dont need a visit from the FBI either...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

corny, got the guts to say what you mean?? or just doing a dance for us?
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345