Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well Brian who is going to do it, they have the manpower? Don't count the millitary.

They don't get paid enough to become servants of a commie government. Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I agree that the permit doesn't say to the government that you own any guns.... but common sense tells them that you do....

You registered yourself and paid the necessary taxes required by the government for the RIGHT.... to be able to go armed in public and defend yourself.... so common sense tells them if you are willing to do that then you probably own a gun or two......lol

no, I paid for the right to CONCEAL the fact I carry in public. my state is open carry, I simply wanted to LEGALLY conceal the fact I have a weapon on me.

Whats so damn difficult about registering your guns and paying taxes to be able to use them
    ???

I already registered my gun and paid taxes on it when I bought it from a licensed dealer. So now I have to pay more taxes?

Government couldn't care less about a bunch of maniacs like George Zimmerman and Adam Lanza owning guns and shooting up innocent people........ they see this as an opportunity to impose some new taxes on the American taxpaying machines out there

As for protecting your guns from "the government" when they come to get them..... that is if they do.....

You take a pot shot at law enforcement or the military and they are going to kill you.
    I will take the chance that I am the first one to be approached and that this single act will be enough to make those who are of like mind stand up, band together and begin the revolution to take back the country from those that wish to pussify it. I think this won't be happening too soon, if at all, but prepare for the worst.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

And all the while the criminals, who do not register nor pay taxes on their illegal firearms, skate merrily along; completely oblivious, or perhaps mockingly aware of registered gun owners being slain while standing up for their former second amendment rights.

And the criminally insane firebomb dozens of innocent victims at a time.

What a sad fustercluck...

brian, i have more faith in the Americans that believe in and will fight for the constitution ..i get around enough and hear gun rights people say they can't wait for the $hit to hit the fan, they have been reloading and staking out ground...a japanese general once said that the reason they didn't invade America was because there was a gun behind every blade of grass.

i for one am chomping at the bit...i hope i live long enough to get in on the fun...if not I'm training my grandkids how to shoot..long range and efficiently.

I honestly don't think you guys give obama and his other monsters credit for how sleezie he/they is. There is going to be no upfront take over or take away of your guns.

It's all going to be done slowly, leagally by his rules, and in such a way most will not be able to defend themseves. Some will but will be made an example of scaring other into submission. Neighbors will turn against neighbors and family will turn against family in an order to survive.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

All Obama's gotta do is keep flushing the economy down and keep the "ammo shortage" scare going and no one will be able to afford ammo or guns, they will have to sell the guns they have to provide food for their families.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I honestly don't think you guys give obama and his other monsters credit for how sleezie he/they is. There is going to be no upfront take over or take away of your guns.

It's all going to be done slowly, leagally by his rules, and in such a way most will not be able to defend themseves. Some will but will be made an example of scaring other into submission. Neighbors will turn against neighbors and family will turn against family in an order to survive.
    You do realize you are much smarter than most here, don't you?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I would by far rather have a supercomputer sifting through every word I say than tell the government how many guns I have. After all, I am a true patriot.

Here are some of the simple options he has and this is by proof of his history so far in office.

He can proclaim a nationwide gun registry on line, in person or mail in with a 90 compliance time frame. Then what are you going to do, register or not?

At the same time he can and has use the unlimited powers of the IRS, which he has already set up for the obama care crap, to gather all the personal info you submit AND compare that against all the ammo/gun dealers who have also had to submit their list of sale for guns AND ammo.

The IRS has tons of very powerful computers to do this already concerning your personal and business taxes. It would be very easy for the IRS to make a new data bank with all this new information. After, he just hired about 15,000 new IRS government employess that need something to do.

If you hit that list a further note to you directly will be sent with a final compliance date.

Now the pressure is on.

If you go to stock up on more ammo you are going to hit their data bank list very quickly.

Eventually he will authorize Home Land Security agents, (new and ready to prove themselves) with paying you a visit to do a bunch of stuff, perhaps collect up your guns or to take you to jail awaiting a trial, garnish your bank accounts since a fine will be involved (the IRS knows all about your money and where it's located) and individual by individual will be taken.

Your neighbor will turn against you as they don't want any trouble. Your friends are going to get scared as they know they could be next so they start to comply very quickly..............and on and on and on.

And this will all be in the name of protecting this country against citizens that don't abide by the law.

No army is going to show up at your door. No mass force is going to overtake you. No face to face confrontations are going to take place for the most part. They are just going to find you individually in your most exposed moment and away you go like a ghost in the night.

Study pre-Nazi Germany if you don't think this can't happen here.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well Brian who is going to do it, they have the manpower? Don't count the millitary.

They don't get paid enough to become servants of a commie government. Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you very much
    Homeland Security, Border Patrol and Local Police systemically stop cars and ask them questions knowing they do not have the right to demand answers to. When informed people refuse to answer, they give them a hard time. These same peace officers are being trained to dupe the people into relinquishing their Rights right now. All peace officers see our Rights as a great big nuisance to their jobs.

We are being trained that if a peace officer asks a question, he should get an answer. Such as "where are you coming from, have you been drinking, what is your name, who's car is this, are there weapons in the car, are you a US citizen?"...and so on. If they are told to ask for your guns, knowing that you don't have to hand them over, but it's just another one of their dupe jobs, they will do it. And when you refuse, they will detain you for a time to send a message...just like they do now.

There a lot of compliant sheeple out there that will hand over their guns because they were asked to and don't want the hassle. Peace officers love people that hand over their Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Homeland Security, Border Patrol and Local Police systemically stop cars and ask them questions knowing they do not have the right to demand answers to. When informed people refuse to answer, they give them a hard time. These same peace officers are being trained to dupe the people into relinquishing their Rights right now. All peace officers see our Rights as a great big nuisance to their jobs.

We are being trained that if a peace officer asks a question, he should get an answer. Such as "where are you coming from, have you been drinking, what is your name, who's car is this, are there weapons in the car, are you a US citizen?"...and so on. If they are told to ask for your guns, knowing that you don't have to hand them over, but it's just another one of their dupe jobs, they will do it. And when you refuse, they will detain you for a time to send a message...just like they do now.

There a lot of compliant sheeple out there that will hand over their guns because they were asked to and don't want the hassle. Peace officers love people that hand over their Rights.
    Can't argue with your premise Brian. Police officers are being conditioned in the mentality of us in blue against the rest just as the populace is being conditioned to accept the Gestapo tactics of the new in your face militarized police force.

They are well paid and most will turn their own mother in for the smallest violation. There still sin't enough of them to pull it off but maybe they have started now in the states controlled by the left. They are moving fast there.

It will be a big leap however for the destroyers of our freedoms to move against the red white and blue states of the South and the heartland. Immigration (legal and illegal) from the 3rd world does however play a negative role big time in getting more commie loving Dems and RINOs elected. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You guys are funny the way you puff up your chest and say how you won't do this or you won't do that, but when it comes down to it and they come for you (if they do at all), all you're going to do is take the path of least resistance and willfully submit. Then you will go on an internet forum and cry about it. This is the real american way of the 21st century. Anything else would be un-american.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

tech rob, who is "they"?

"but when it comes down to it and they come for you"

i don't want to mistake a innocent person for a "they' person..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast