Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Intolerable.....

They SWORE to uphold the constitution, but that was a LIE.
    They want to destroy the constitution.
    This is ANTI-AMERICAN. This is NOT tolerable.
    SHARE this with everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YPm2vf3tW30

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Lots of things could happen to my firearms but registration is not one of them. I will not subject myself to registration of any of the Bill Of Rights in order to retain those rights. No law trumps the Constitution of the United States not even if the Supreme Court says so. The courts have been very wrong in the past, remain wrong on some issues in the present and I assume will be wrong in the future.

Just got off the phone with an old service buddy who was asking me about the supply of ammunition. My brother and his son work the gun shows selling custom knives so my brother keeps a pulse on what's happening. And he's a retired cop.

My old service buddy said he cannot find any 22 but did get some shotgun shells and is worried cause it's harder and harder to find ammunition. And he wanted to know if I got my piece yet.

Told him I'm not going to cause all I have to do is watch what happens to him & his family when the Feds notify - probably by mail - him and everyone else in the US that they have to list all their firearms within 90 or so days, I'm thinking.

Then he and his wife are going to get into a fight cause he's not going to do it and she supports obama so she will demand he does it.

Once registered it will only be a matter of months that state by state and town by town the Home Security Agents will knock in force on your front doors and ask first, then demand all firearms registered and also want a look inside. If not done, you get to go to jail immediately.

So all I told him was when he goes to jail then I know it's too late for most of us anyway. So I'm not going to need anything anyway.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Lots of things could happen to my firearms but registration is not one of them. I will not subject myself to registration of any of the Bill Of Rights in order to retain those rights. No law trumps the Constitution of the United States not even if the Supreme Court says so. The courts have been very wrong in the past, remain wrong on some issues in the present and I assume will be wrong in the future.
    And everything you state relays on the Federal Govenment - obama and his crew - following and caring about the Constitution. Have you watched and listened to him for the past 5 years now?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    And everything you state relays on the Federal Govenment - obama and his crew - following and caring about the Constitution. Have you watched and listened to him for the past 5 years now?
    I saw thru Obama back when he was a senator. I also voted against him in two presidential elections. I saw his bent long ago and knew the direction we were heading. His entire cabinet and appointees are destroying our constitution and the worthless republican party has no backbone to stop him.

I thought your second amendment allows you the right to have arms, not much on exempting of having you register them though.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Just got off the phone with an old service buddy who was asking me about the supply of ammunition. My brother and his son work the gun shows selling custom knives so my brother keeps a pulse on what's happening. And he's a retired cop.

My old service buddy said he cannot find any 22 but did get some shotgun shells and is worried cause it's harder and harder to find ammunition. And he wanted to know if I got my piece yet.

Told him I'm not going to cause all I have to do is watch what happens to him & his family when the Feds notify - probably by mail - him and everyone else in the US that they have to list all their firearms within 90 or so days, I'm thinking.

Then he and his wife are going to get into a fight cause he's not going to do it and she supports obama so she will demand he does it.

Once registered it will only be a matter of months that state by state and town by town the Home Security Agents will knock in force on your front doors and ask first, then demand all firearms registered and also want a look inside. If not done, you get to go to jail immediately.

So all I told him was when he goes to jail then I know it's too late for most of us anyway. So I'm not going to need anything anyway.
    I have more .22 than I need, if shipping were not so much I'd send some down.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I thought your second amendment allows you the right to have arms, not much on exempting of having you register them though.
    The second amendment does not apply in New York City or Chicago. It is currently in the process of being ignored in much of the rest of the country. It clearly states that the right to own arms "shall not be infringed" and we are well past that point and in the process of going much further.

The second amendment does not apply in New York City or Chicago. It is currently in the process of being ignored in much of the rest of the country. It clearly states that the right to own arms "shall not be infringed" and we are well past that point and in the process of going much further.
    Yeah but registration is allowed.

Surprised you guys have not mentioned anything about this, but given the media maybe you have not heard.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/03/un_p...lence_partner/

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I have more .22 than I need, if shipping were not so much I'd send some down.
    You might want to keep it for your own defense as you might start to see maurading invaders crossing your borders to take your jobs away sometime in the next few years. They will mainly speak English.

You might want to keep it for your own defense as you might start to see maurading invaders crossing your borders to take your jobs away sometime in the next few years. They will mainly speak English.
    Much better English speaking invaders with a similar culture than some we are getting now.

I got a 3000 pound bullet that I can shoot anywhere it's called a toyota tundra Yeaaaaa.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

I dont see what the big deal over gun registration is.... most folks have registered themselves as gun owners to get their ccw permit. They know you have guns..... and when it comes time to get them you dont think they are just going to go down a list to see what they need to pick up at your home....do you ???

I guess its ok to sign a piece of paper for a permit that pretty much says "MY RIGHTS SHALL BE INFRINGED"..... but when it comes to listing the guns you own......they are somehow infringing on your rights........lol

Its this kind of BIZARRE behavior.... that makes me think maybe a complete gun ban might be a good idea.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast