Thread: HVAC Strap

Post Likes

HVAC Strap

Has any one Testo gauges. Is a heck of a rig but don't know if I can use it.

Post Likes
    Hello anyone ???????????
    I take it no one has tried the hvac strap on the testo gauges

Post Likes
    The hook on the Testo DRSA's is a lot thicker and different than your standard manifold hook. The HVAC strap fits over a standard manifold hook. I don't think it will work on the Testo's but I may be wrong.

Post Likes
    You would have to come up with your own mounting for the strap on a Testo or Fieldpiece manifold, as it is designed to be secured to the manifold itself by the threaded fitting of a standard manifold hook.

I need to figure out a way to mount one on my Sponge Bob3, as it kept wanting to fall off these units when I was checking them.
    The DC1250 is held in place nicely with the HVAC strap.

Post Likes
    Yep that's what I was thinking. Still another PLUS for the DC'S. I have the DC's on my bucket list, I think with Imperial manifold. I was sort of waiting for the wireless to come out that Doug was talking about. DOn't forget though that I don't even buy green bananas at my age.
    Snow and sleet today, maybe I will reflect on ways to use the havc strap on my 570's. Thanks for the imput.

Post Likes
    Here we go. The suction cup thingie is suppose to clamp to the side of the truck and used with a bungie to hold tarps in place.
    Just an I bolt on the hvac strap and viola, I can use it with my Testo's.Name:  HVAC Strap.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  63.9 KB