Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Post Likes

    Carrier 30HXC Heat Exchanger repairs

    Does anyone know a company that can rebuild a heat exchanger (water cooled condenser) for a Carrier 30HXC096R chiller?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    tyler tx
    Post Likes
    the condsenor should still be avaible through carrier , unless the price is too high . I looked it up on there site,,, If you need the part number i will need the full model number

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Likes
    If you really want to have it rebuilt, call Carrier's National service center in Houston. 713-797-8900. or see this link:
    They can either get you a price to rebuild the old one, or even price up a new one.
    Tight is tight, Too tight is broke.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    Post Likes

    Heat Exchanger Rebuild

    You should check with Thomas Register on re-tubing companies in your area...if you have a tube style
    They will rebuild with same type tube as mfg.
    Get references

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365