Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hayes is a 597 shop and I've not heard of Steinbacher. Hayes is a mechanical contractor that specializes in commercial and industrial boilers. My shop is a mechanical contractor that uses pipefitters and tin knockers, for service and construction. You name it, we do it. Are you looking for a non union mechanical contractor? or process piping? Plumbing? HVAC/R? I am not aware that there is a "pipe fitting" company.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I'm not sure of the name exactly I will let you know soon. My teacher called them non union pipefitters. And the contractors seemed to really like me a lot. And the interview lasted about 40 minutes! And it just sounded really promising and every answer I have to their questions they said exactly what we are looking for and they even talked to me 15 minutes afterwards talking about what I would do on the job site and the things I got to learn from new technology!

I hope all goes well

They could just well be non union mechancal contractors. Yeah I just want to get a welding job. I'm good at math and I love to weld and I am training for competitions in welding at jjc. And I am just very good. I will be mastering pipe welding in literally like a few months with the right around of Time. Learn really fast and work 100% at everything I do.

Yup I hope so to. Thanks. But I don't feel good about hoping at all. I see the fitters want me in there already trained so I will just get all my certifications and apply again.

Do you have any idea when the Exxon Mobil job starts? I was talking to a friend who is a 597 pipefitter and he doesn't know either. And do you know around how many apprentices and journeymen should be on that job? Is it huge?

Honestly have no clue. I've been off work due to injury for 7 months. I'm also a service guy. I haven't worked in a plant in almost 15 years when I first started in this trade.

That sucks, what happened?!

Haliburton is hiring in North Dakota for welders....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I was attacked by an evaporator coil inside a cooler. Tore the cartilage in my shoulder and popped 2 discs in my neck. I've already had surgery on my shoulder and hoping to avoid neck/spine surgery. Going thru less evasive treatments right now.

No I'm not moving to the middle of nowhere!!

That really sucks.... Does it hurt a lot or did it?! ... Dumb questions most likely!

try applying at starcon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast