Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I agree about their customer service.
    That's great that they have great customer service, but at what point do they have to step up their quality?

This seems to be an increasingly frequent events of their equipment not holding up....my 550's included.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    That's great that they have great customer service, but at what point do they have to step up their quality?

This seems to be an increasingly frequent events of their equipment not holding up....my 550's included.
    What is wrong with the 550? I have them also along with digicools and smans. If its the sensors then all of these have the same problems. My new digicool scissor clamps failed last week after only 2 months of use.

My 557's came with the lines for the numbers not all there, had to send them back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    What is wrong with the 550? I have them also along with digicools and smans. If its the sensors then all of these have the same problems. My new digicool scissor clamps failed last week after only 2 months of use.
    Or me it's the 5 hooks. They got wet once and I had to completely disassemble and dry out. Not to mention the high side valve leaks back thru to the suction side.

They are certainly the backup gauges behind the ak-900.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Or me it's the 5 hooks. They got wet once and I had to completely disassemble and dry out. Not to mention the high side valve leaks back thru to the suction side.

They are certainly the backup gauges behind the ak-900.
    What got wet and had to be dried out? The 550 manifold/analyzer?

My high side would leak if I caused it to freeze by moving a lot of liquid through it quickly but would seal once it thawed out. It be nice id they used a quarter ruen ball valve. I did have the valve not close completely once but it was a just a fluke ill have to check it to see if my 550s and 570 bleeds through at all. Only real problems I've had with the testos is sensor wires breaking inside the connector but this seems to be common with all brands I've used.

the testo gauge works good.. i like the JB also but the testo is better for me..less cleaning

I was just about to get one until I found out it was made in china bummer it seemed cool.
    Nothing is magic, it works or doesn't work for a reason.

On the alarm for set microns it only allows you to go up not down on settings.Any info.on this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12