Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Wow! What is your state sales tax rate?
    8.25% in my area, 6.25% state + 2% local.
    I don't know how that rates vs. other states, but we have no state or local income taxes.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

8% in my area of California we just got our tax rate lowered from 8.25% a while back

Picked up the HG3 today at Jmart. Took about a week. on't be using it for about a month. By then I hope to have a fe more things.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    I just ordered an SDP2 through a local supplier today, and am eyeballing the HG3, etc..
    They were actually able to beat the online retailers prices by 20% or more.

Had some syncing issues with my sman4 , Fieldpiece is local to me so I took it in to them and they had it fixed in Ten minutes, Now I get to start using it so here goes, I will give some reviews after a bit of use. I have lots of ideas of how the new wireless kit I got could help on the commercial side so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by crstephens83 View Post
    Had some syncing issues with my sman4 , Fieldpiece is local to me so I took it in to them and they had it fixed in Ten minutes, Now I get to start using it so here goes, I will give some reviews after a bit of use. I have lots of ideas of how the new wireless kit I got could help on the commercial side so we will see.
    Look forward to it.

Wow! What is your state sales tax rate?
    Hmmm, I think that is easy math! Approximately 8.5% North of the Mason Dixon.

So working with the Sman4 today I was doing a Rooftop PM and was able to check charge on three lennox package units( LGC models), It worked nice I left one pipe clamp on T1 and a standard Thermocouple on T2 that used the T1-T2 feature to check approach temp on all the stages, I know I could easily check it before the Sman4 but it was nice having everything in one tool and letting the Sman4 do the math for me!

So working with the Sman4 today I was doing a Rooftop PM and was able to check charge on three lennox package units( LGC models), It worked nice I left one pipe clamp on T1 and a standard Thermocouple on T2 that used the T1-T2 feature to check approach temp on all the stages, I know I could easily check it before the Sman4 but it was nice having everything in one tool and letting the Sman4 do the math for me!
    Ain't it great? I love the fact I can work down in a basement or where ever and let tmy HS3 record every thing.

I like ideas. Did you do the sman4 software update on line ?

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I like ideas. Did you do the sman4 software update on line ?
    Not yet. Computer is too slow...Boss is still pondering an up date on the memory or just buy a new one

Buy a new one with more memory
    Not yet. Computer is too slow...Boss is still pondering an up date on the memory or just buy a new one

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Buy a new one with more memory
    Uncle is your generation....he takes his time making a decision.

He says hello.

the online update did not work for my sman4 thats what i had to take it in for. But now it works fine, The HG3 update worked just fine though.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast