Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    always carry a spare set for when you leave a set at the previous job! Been there done that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron223 View Post
    So for clarity, your purging vapor through your charging hose when you hook up, then bleeding your liquid side/charging hose back Into the suction side when your finished?
    Yep. I also tend to empty by hoses before I hang them back up in the truck. Just a thing I do. If I don't they tend to come loose and dump anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by crstephens83 View Post
    Yeah what He said, I work on so many refrigerants. I do carry multiple sets of Gauges, But not really for different refrigerants, I have a set that I use on Prep Tables, A set for A/C work,and a set for remote refrigeration. Basically just different size Hose configurations and low loss fitting configuratons
    Multiple manifolds are almost a MUST. I have 2 sets of digicools in the truck and haven't felt undergunned in any situation.

always carry a spare set for when you leave a set at the previous job! Been there done that!!!!!
    With digitals starting at $300, that isn't very likely... Not saying that I haven't done it

Or when a customer say can you check my other unit as long as you are here...............

The extra set I carry are not digitals, I wish I could afford that!!! The Sman4 I just bought is my first set of Digitals
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Yep. I also tend to empty by hoses before I hang them back up in the truck. Just a thing I do. If I don't they tend to come loose and dump anyways.

Multiple manifolds are almost a MUST. I have 2 sets of digicools in the truck and haven't felt undergunned in any situation.

With digitals starting at $300, that isn't very likely... Not saying that I haven't done it

Carry spare Imperial 410 gauges with a spare lo pressure gauge for it.
    The extra set I carry are not digitals, I wish I could afford that!!! The Sman4 I just bought is my first set of Digitals

That is the best video on wireless I have seen so far.

If I had a tablet I would download it just as tutorial on my FP wireless stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    That is the best video on wireless I have seen so far.

If I had a tablet I would download it just as tutorial on my FP wireless stuff.
    Thanks, my editing was a little off but it's the best I can do for a refrigerant mechanic. I will be posting a video with the sman4 on the commercial side soon, I need to shoot a few more things and edit a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice Video! A couple quick tips: 1) sync the ODDB to the SMAN4 first and then synce the SMAN4 to the HG3. 1) Sync the SDP2 second. This way makes things just a little smoother. Nice job and thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Nice Video! A couple quick tips: 1) sync the ODDB to the SMAN4 first and then synce the SMAN4 to the HG3. 1) Sync the SDP2 second. This way makes things just a little smoother. Nice job and thanks for posting!
    Does he get the cool stuff you promised, Russ?

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Unfortunately we had a winner already. But he get's on good list for sure...

Unfortunately we had a winner already. But he get's on good list for sure...
    Give us some feed back on the SVG 3 will 'ya?

No body is talking. Isit going to be wireless????

C'mon...throw us FP aficionados and mavens a bone here, Russ.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast