Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 67
  1. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by crstephens83 View Post
    the online update did not work for my sman4 thats what i had to take it in for. But now it works fine, The HG3 update worked just fine though.
    Got a new one too.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Southern,Ca
    Posts
    580
    The engineer was telling me that he thought that maybe my update didnt work because I was using windows 7 ,64 bit. Has anyone else been able to update their Sman4?

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,712
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    Uncle is your generation....he takes his time making a decision.

    He says hello.
    Hey remember I am the one that doesn't buy green bananas. Probably ain't got a lot of time to "take". Life is short, live a little.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,712
    I wonder if maybe I can use Windows 7 in XP mode. Being as I don't have gauges yet its going to be an unanswered question though.
    Quote Originally Posted by crstephens83 View Post
    The engineer was telling me that he thought that maybe my update didnt work because I was using windows 7 ,64 bit. Has anyone else been able to update their Sman4?

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Joplin,Missouri
    Posts
    310
    My fiance is gonna hate you guys because now I want to buy that stuff too.I'm gonna tell her to scale back on the wedding cause daddy needs some new toys lol. I might not get much action in the bedroom for awhile but I'll be a happy man on the rooftops lmao.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,712
    Does she know that this is just the beginning ? Think elope.
    Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    My fiance is gonna hate you guys because now I want to buy that stuff too.I'm gonna tell her to scale back on the wedding cause daddy needs some new toys lol. I might not get much action in the bedroom for awhile but I'll be a happy man on the rooftops lmao.

  7. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    My fiance is gonna hate you guys because now I want to buy that stuff too.I'm gonna tell her to scale back on the wedding cause daddy needs some new toys lol. I might not get much action in the bedroom for awhile but I'll be a happy man on the rooftops lmao.
    In three years time, what do marriage and your job have in common?

  8. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,133
    I was actually looking at an SMAN4 manifold today as well. So then whats the procedure when servicing 410/22 units with one manifold and hoses? Isn't there concerns of cross contamination? Especially if using them to recover/charge? I need to either rebuild my current standard sets or invest in these. So clarity to this would be great as its about the only thing holding me up on buying them so far.
    Ron

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    Posts
    14,915
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Does she know that this is just the beginning ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron223 View Post
    I was actually looking at an SMAN4 manifold today as well. So then whats the procedure when servicing 410/22 units with one manifold and hoses?
    You can't stop at just one!
    Name:  cantstopat1.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  56.9 KB
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    You can't stop at just one!
    What do you have all if those hooked up to?

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvac216 View Post
    What do you have all if those hooked up to?
    Jug of 410a would be my guess.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Jug of 410a would be my guess.
    That would be a lot of jugs or a heck of a tree. 5 gauges high and low side.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    7,193
    Looks like a piece of tubing filled with some liquid 410 until all the hoses and manifolds were connected...... now it looks like just a vapor charge not jiving with temp readings
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event