Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Finally took the Fieldpiece Sman4 plunge

Well after months and months of trying to justify it I finally went in head first and ordered my Fieldpiece Sman4 manifold, Hg3 system analyzer,Sc57 meter,Sdp2 psychrometer, and the Aat3 anemometer. Ive been waisting countless hours on the internet watching videos and reading everything I could, I ordered it all from True Tech Tools, Their pricing was just about the best I could Find, I did find other people that had some of the stuff cheaper but I wanted to order it all form the same place. Ill let you know how I like all this stuff, Im going to be using this all on the Commercial side so we will see how this all works!

What are your first impressions of the new toys?

I'm still waiting for them to be shipped. I had to fight the urge to have them shipped next day, I went with regular ground so maybe I will get them by the end of the week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just ordered an SDP2 through a local supplier today, and am eyeballing the HG3, etc..
    They were actually able to beat the online retailers prices by 20% or more.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I asked my local guys a while back and they were higher than online, I didn't bother to ask recently can I post pricing on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by crstephens83 View Post
    I asked my local guys a while back and they were higher than online, I didn't bother to ask recently can I post pricing on this board?
    I don't know if it is officially sanctioned to post tool prices here, but it happens a lot, without mods stepping on it.
    The local guys I ordered the SDP2 through are kind of odd on their pricing. The stuff they normally stock is more than it is online, but ordering non stock Fieldpiece instruments, and some other brands of tools, is often less than the online retailer.

yeah, my local suppliers dont stock much Fieldpiece, maybe a few things but nothing that I wanted, I ended up getting the Sdp2 for 275.00 and the HG3 was 351.00 than I got the hvactalk discount . I can get pretty good prices from my localsuppliers, but not 20% thats sweet for you!

Yeah, SDP2 cost me $232.00, or $251.14 with tax.

Thats a great price! Im so impatient I really wanted to overnight everything, but I decided to wait.

Im so impatient I really wanted to overnight everything, but I decided to wait.
    Me too, but I just bought $1500 worth of Zeon Zoysia sod for my lawn, and paid the closing costs to refinance my house, so cash is tight for a couple of months.

I'm still waiting for them to be shipped. I had to fight the urge to have them shipped next day, I went with regular ground so maybe I will get them by the end of the week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    lol..I know the feeling! I just started overnighting early am of all my recent orders,

When that itch hits there is nothing you can do.

When your shipment shows youare gonna get such a head-rush you will have to fall into a comfortable chair...and then your lady will be fighting you off the rest of the night

I get shipments from TTT next day ground by the late afternoon. But I want it now, so I order early am delivery.

Not sorry in the least. TTT takes care of our company,

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Yeah, SDP2 cost me $232.00, or $251.14 with tax.
    Wow! What is your state sales tax rate?

So I just got an awesome call from Jim Bergmann at True Tech Tools, he called to tell me that he had lowered one of the prices on one of my tools he wanted to know how I wanted to be reimbursed! That is customer service! Jim the fact that you went out of your way to lower the price of something that I already purchased is pretty awesome.
    I can guarantee that I will be buying more tools from True Tech in the future!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast