Confused Daikin wired controller

I'm a mechanical contractor from Michigan 33 yrs in business I've retired and bought a place in Florida 55plus they have a clubhouse with with a Daikin 6 ton system 3 wall mounted units & 2 ducted the wired controllers are too complicated for them to operate and I'm not familiar with Daikin. It took a couple of minutes and downloading 300 pages of manual (they didn't get any manuals from the installing dealer now he's out of business), to trouble shoot the fault code. Anyway, my question is whether there is a simpler controller available to interface with the system. The system was installed in 07. If any of you guys have some info I'd appreciate it. Sent an inquiry to Daikin but got no reply.

What system do they have?

For wired control of individual zones, the choices are the BRC1E72 Navigation Controller, if they want to be able to program schedules, or the BRC2A71 Simplified Controller if they just want to manually control the temperature and basic functions.

The BRC1E72 Navigation controller is an updated, and MUCH more user friendly, replacement for the existing BRC1D71 7 day programmable controllers.
    http://www.daikinac.com/content/comm...d-controllers/

http://www.daikinac.com/content/asse...P243520-2C.pdf
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Thanks. I appreciate the information! Wonder why Daikin didn't have the answer. (Just a rhetorical question)!

For fault code info, go to www.drdaikin.com

There is also the Daikin equip app for iphone and android, but you have to register through the app, and wait, to get access to certain things through the account you create.
    We are a Daikin 3D dealer, so have access to everything the app offers, but I don't know what, if anything, gets restricted if you are not a 3D dealer.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

The Navigation controller is sweet. You can customize the view and options to make it very simple operate.