11th story condo, need creative way to vent range hood, don't want recirculating

Hello,
    Live in an 11th story condo, HOA has strict policy against cutting new holes into outside of the building. I currently have a dryer vent with fairly easy access to where i would like to put the vented range hood. I know it is a very bad idea for them to share same pipe. But would it be bad for them to maybe come together behind wall where they exit? I do have access to the dryer vent on exterior of building via a balcony. Anyone have another idea? I am desperately trying to avoid a recirculating range hood. Thank you in advance for the help. Please ask any questions, I will check thread often tonight.

your right..... very poor idea ....against code here....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

unless you can go through a roof, your stuck with a recirculating.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

How large is the combined Bathroom Exhaust for building or local area/ segment (50 - 100 condos? ) ?

However, you cannot blow smoke up another's --- way!
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Each bathroom has it's own vent box and the dryer also has it's own vent box. All vent to exterior walls of my condo. I have 3 floors above me so roof is out of question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeagle6921 View Post
    Each bathroom has it's own vent box and the dryer also has it's own vent box. All vent to exterior walls of my condo. I have 3 floors above me so roof is out of question.
    That's obviously different than the normal design I am accustomed to.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Building was built in 1912 and was remodeled in 2008 for condos. Reason I can't make new hole in exterior wall in historic society.

Against code. Your stuck with recirc.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?