Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

High Capacity Magazines.

So I have been wondering why liberals are so intent on getting rid of high capacity magazines..... It now makes sense. They literally have no idea how guns work.

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/03/lead-...eloaded-video/

This is GA's opinion:

Polecats could care less about guns and/or what works or does not work... they are about one thing: POWER... They will support anything that promotes their career.

When we learn to NEVER trust them as far as we can spit (and do not get hooked on their handouts), we will be in a better place than we are now.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I was talking about guns with a coworker toady. He said to me "well what if they only ban automatic guns" I explained to him my ar-15 is not automatic. As our discussion went on he realized that they are pushing these laws to the extreme with the hope that we will settle for less.

THere is a lot that the public needs to learn. I was surprised that he agreed the only way you stop and bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

I'm pretty sure people that work for a living will be pro gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    I was talking about guns with a coworker toady. He said to me "well what if they only ban automatic guns" I explained to him my ar-15 is not automatic. As our discussion went on he realized that they are pushing these laws to the extreme with the hope that we will settle for less.

THere is a lot that the public needs to learn. I was surprised that he agreed the only way you stop and bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun..
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    I'm pretty sure people that work for a living will be pro gun.
    IMO more folks than we realize are pro-gun... the media does not recognize them.

GA's opinion: EVERY time ANY govt (fed, state, county, city, etc) tries to pass a gun law... get the Second Amendment Foundation (www.saf.org) involved. They have the lawyers to KILL these stupid laws. Seriously... I doubt these laws will stand the scrutiny of SCOTUS. However if we sit on our butts and fuss on H-talk... we may loose our rights. Best to be involved!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

too many pro gun voters sat on their butts the last 2 "elections".. the anti-American voters are good at getting out the votes..

seems some take our rights and way of life for granted.

too many pro gun voters sat on their butts the last 2 "elections".. the anti-American voters are good at getting out the votes..

seems some take our rights and way of life for granted.

Not really sure the last election had someone pro gun people would care for. We had Obama, and Romney. Romney signed an assault weapons ban.

romney was/is a pro American capitalist..

romney was/is a pro American capitalist..

except for violating the second amendment by signing an assault weapons ban. I don't care how much of a capitalist he is if he thinks it's reasonable to violate the constitution.

well the clown we have now is stepping on everything, romney could have been felt with..

So I was supposed to throw away my magazines every time they ran out? I didn't know that. Silly me was reloading them.
    "If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."

well the clown we have now is stepping on everything, romney could have been felt with..

Clown on the left, clown on the right..... kind of hard to get people out to vote when your candidate has to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post

This is the problem.

Most folks who are truly knowledgeable about guns don't support any further regulations on them because they realize how illogical and ineffectual that they are.

We have a society that has become disconnected from firearms due to our increasing urbanization and dependence upon an increasingly militaristic police force, so now, they believe that they no longer "need" guns for any reason.

Stop gun bans, take a liberal to the range and educate them. If that fails, well....... Accidents happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast