Well, I got pooped last night so I didn't take any photos. Yesterday and today a great deal of progress was made. First, the refrigerant lines are run and ready for final connections to the piping header and the outdoor unit, which will get set on Monday. All the communications wire is run networking the units together. The thermostats are mounted, with the exception of one which will get finished on Monday. Perhaps the biggest thing was the entire electrical system was completed. Everything is wired up and ready to go, with the exception of the outdoor unit. (Power is wired to the outdoor disconnect.) The weather broke enough for the concrete pad to get poured today, so the outdoor unit can get set on Monday. We should be able to start pulling a vacuum on Monday night. The duct heaters should go in on Monday. I hope.

Name:  20130413_200505.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  43.1 KBName:  20130413_204918.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  42.9 KBName:  20130413_204953.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  34.7 KBName:  20130413_205039.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  43.0 KBName:  20130413_223406.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  16.6 KB