Land of Fire and Ice...not restaurant equipment

This post has nothing to do with restaurant equipment, but everything to do with "fire and ice" which we work on everyday. (Could this trip be considered tax deductible?)
    Spent 4 days in an otherworldly place called Iceland.I think it is the closest you can get to another planet, without actually leaving the earth...and its only 5 hours from NYCity!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...id=39774549105

I'm sure Iceland is cool (isn't that where they filmed the amazing backdrops in Lord Of The Rings) but I don't want to sign in.
    S**t or get off the pot!

Quote Originally Posted by cybercontadino View Post
    This post has nothing to do with restaurant equipment, but everything to do with "fire and ice" which we work on everyday. (Could this trip be considered tax deductible?)
    Spent 4 days in an otherworldly place called Iceland.I think it is the closest you can get to another planet, without actually leaving the earth...and its only 5 hours from NYCity!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...id=39774549105

It ask for user handle and password...

Iceland

Bigjon,
    I think they filmed LOTRings in New Zealand. They filmed Flags of Our Fathers in Iceland though...lots of black volcanic sand beaches like Iwo Jima.
    They heat many homes there with geothermal water, but from peeking over restaurant counters most of the equipment looks familiar in addition to some European versions.

Send me an email address and I will resend it, hopefully without you having to sign in. Sorry bout that. Sometimes Kodak requires signin and sometimes not...?