Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeySq View Post
    Curious, what are the sporlan case controllers?, are they tied in to the micro thermo system or are they the Sporlan "kelvin" style EEV controllers, or are you running Micro thermo EEV Controllers only?

True, but the Northern US states population would still be greater than all of canada so there should be a lot of movement in the northern US states, if that happens and it catches on the technology will blossom better and become more mainstream and for lack of a better word, cheaper

Thats awesome, is the secondary CO2 loop only for low temp or are you doing Medium temp CO2 secondary as well? [MT secondary CO2 can be tricky!]
    Do you know what you are using for a controller as of yet?

you mean something like having an un controlled shut down and having the system partially stop and have the reliefs blow off on the compressors in the machine room during construction with 40/50 trade guys in the area when people are frekin and the frige guys are smiling and trying to make somehinng work in between relief valve blow-offs ?? hahah yeat there are a few crazy stories out there i'm sure haha

+1, I say the exact same thing, so true

-Mike

Just low temp. CPC ccb's.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

This store has a backup generator to keep the racks running at limited capacity and also have 4 tons of a/c in the mechanical room to keep things cool. (Running off the rack). Incidentally they dropped the generator 14 ft to the ground, lifting it into the compressor mezzanine from outside. Whoops.

I was talking with a guy from Cimco the other day and he said they have a CO2 rink coming up in the next year ( no Ammonia at all ).

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    I was talking with a guy from Cimco the other day and he said they have a CO2 rink coming up in the next year ( no Ammonia at all ).
    There are a bunch of those in Quebec and in Europe, they really use the heat recovery on them too!
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

I think Cimco just bought that company in Quebec.

Carnot?

The points made are about knowledge no? Being prepared and understanding what it is and how it can react. I am not trying to be arrogant, but I mean if your prepared for the job, and the new technology, isn't this the majority of the "AHA" moments.

Sorry I misunderstood what the Cimco guy said. They bought the rights to the CO2 racks for rinks ( that is what I was told anyway). They did not buy Carnot.

Ican see Cimco doin somethin like that!

Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    We just started our first secondary co2 store it will be online this fall.
    hey man how's that store looking so far. Did they tie a water tower to it or just VSR condensers....
    Mastic its whats for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood what the Cimco guy said. They bought the rights to the CO2 racks for rinks ( that is what I was told anyway). They did not buy Carnot.
    was chattin about this earlier with someone and i had an oh yeah moment, as i knew this already haha u are right tho not a buy out and not Carnot!

was chattin about this earlier with someone and i had an oh yeah moment, as i knew this already haha u are right tho not a buy out and not Carnot!
    Guess I f$&ked that up on all fronts.

I love this Stuff!

Take a Peek at this Link! Are there many on here with CO2 Systems Exposure?
    Lets wait till the small CO2 Stuff comes! That will be fun too!

Mike

Found Article Here on the R744.com Website
    http://beta.r744.com/news/view/4052
    Are these systems using hot water reclaim tanks?
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast