Frigidaire Commercial / Americold Compressor

Ran into a second Frigidaire Commercial freezer in recent days. Can't seem to find anything on the Net except other guys looking for info.

The Case is a Model 12HR. Ice cream dipping.
    The Compressor is Americold 1624-3615 R404a.

Help?
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Frigidaire Commercial (and Universal-Nolin) were bought up by Carrier Commercial Refrigeration and are now under/handled by their Beverage Air division. Here's the service manual for your dipping cabinet:

http://www.beverage-air.com/pdfmanuals/DIPPING%20CABINETS%20SERVICE%20MANUAL%202003.pdf

PS: Here's a handy page for all of Carrier Commercial Refrigeration's stuff:

http://www.ccr.carrier.com/Corporate/AboutService.htm
    Last edited by icemeister; 02-03-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Icemeister -

Thanks man. The check's in the mail.

The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Americold is out of business . Beverage Air will tell you that they recommend the use of a spainish made compressor , a Cubigel , that is BevAir part # 16-0340-00 , that can be purchased through the parts dist.

americold Compressor

I have a Americold Compressor and need to know the HP.
    Model# RG109-1.

Can anyone help??
    Thanks

I realize this post is a little late, but the information may be helpful to somebody.

I had a similar problem with the same model of dipping cabinet. My primary wholesaler ( United Refrigeration ) was unable to find a replacement compressor or any reference to the Americold HP127-1 1624-3615 compressor in the published cross references.

I elected to use a Copeland AFE13C3E-IAA compressor as a replacement. The footprint is identical ( no drilling ) , the process tube and electrical line up and it works perfectly.
    Pressures were 225/15 at startup and current nameplate nominal.