Good HVAC Programs?

Looks like I get to carry a tablet with me while doing PMs, are there any good programs I should download that might come in handy? There are some videos talking about different products we sell but figured there would be more helpful things out there

Carrying that thing is really going to come in handy on the next system missing a diagram

Quote Originally Posted by WarTurtle View Post
    Looks like I get to carry a tablet with me while doing PMs, are there any good programs I should download that might come in handy? There are some videos talking about different products we sell but figured there would be more helpful things out there

Carrying that thing is really going to come in handy on the next system missing a diagram

im not sure if this is what you are asking for but my boss gave me a a little book for downloads on smart phones, i havent used them as my phone internet is to damn slow but you can google it im sure. its called "the mobile toolbox"..looks like there is compressor cross reference, calculate the savings, compressor trouble shooting, cross reference for controls and valves,convert pressure and temp, guide to the right model number and wiring diagrams, HVAC check and charge, and belt and bearing information.