Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hi Gibbo i did see this parameter in service config . "refrigerantX" can you send me a private message please? regards stan
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

Gibbo doesn't have PM privilege because he doesn't want to be a pro member.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stanbyyourword View Post
    hi Gibbo i did see this parameter in service config . "refrigerantX" can you send me a private message please? regards stan

great..... I know he`s knowledgeable , I also dont have explanation for each configuration code , dont wanna really mess something up playing with them ..... stan

Dallas my old son One day I will join the brotherhood of pro members and surprise you. Just need to somehow avoid certain suits sneaking and peaking on me as its a company pc LOL
    Stan I will look up what numbers you need to change and let you know
    Never PM'd anybody so not sure will give it a go will try to get back to you by tomorrow at the latest.

Gibbo

good man!

Stan inside the control panel you will see a A4 sheet on door showing either 6 or 7 factory config codes this will depend on what version flotronic you have either phase 2 (6)or 3 (7) and 2 service config codes.
    Change the numbers as follows.

Factory Code 1 from left (no 2) will have 1 for R22, change to 0
    Factory Code 1 from left (no 5) will have 0 change to 1 for R407C
    Service Code 1 from left (No 1) will have 1 at the moment for R22, change to 4 for R 407C.

All of the code numbers are added together in pairs to give a total sum number at the end of the last code for both Factory and Service so where you change the numbers you must also change the total sum number at the end of both Factory and Service codes. Hope this all makes sense as I have just had a couple of guinness's LOL.

Once you have done that and there are no illegal config alarms the PSIO will reset and HSIO will go blank and return to normal display.Once HSIO is back to normal do a hard reset of mains power (off then on). Chiller is now ready to run.
    Just a note of warning their is a battery inside the PSIO which should be replaced every 4 years this retains the memory in the event of a power cut if the battery is no good you will loose all of the memory when you power off
    So as a precaution change the battery first.
    Power MUST remain on to PSIO while you are changing the battery .
    Any problems let me know or if you like send me your codes and i will send them back as you need to enter them in HSIO.

Gibbo

thanks very much mate for the info and reply, sorry to interrupt your guinness This page is missing inside panel, I dont understand the ctrlF5 and shift R is that regards to software via laptop? im on keypad only, I take it default pass 1111 will get me in? thank you again and wil let everyone know how this project turns out stan

Just realised the previous numbers I gave you were for a phase 3 flotronic, so hopefully its the same software as yours I don't have a phase 2 set of numbers as it became obsolete many years ago.

Gibbo

Yes password is 1111 forget the other bit cocked up trying to put a smiley in lol

Also there is a option to configure for TXV which is in config code 4 from left no 4 you will have a 1 for EXV at the moment 0 is for TXV but to be honest have never seen a chiller that big with TXV. The EXV will be ok no other mods needed for them.

Gibbo

Just write down your codes as you view them in the HSIO

Gibbo

great stuff! and you are right , that would be a massive txv will let you know results , regards stan

back tomorrow , update then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast