Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    Well, I don't think religion is a bad thing, I think the institution of religion is a bad thing.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Islam is a "religion" of murder, slavery & total control of every action (government, commerce & way of life). Go to Sudia Arabia to see it in action.

You have to go to the Mosque for prayers 5 times a day or be beaten & jailed. Corny you & roy should become Muslims since you all both hate Christianity so much. According to you all they are the good guys afterall. Thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 04-15-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Is not funny, we have a person who is in the trade (a commonality between us), who lives his life by a different faith, and knows his faith better than you do, and says you perception and fact are wrong, and yet you continue to bash what you do not know, or on little biased information you fed and digest.
    I agree with Roys comment, it would indeed be an ideal goal
    Barbar are you a Muslim or what? Today the Muslims are responsible for nearly all the mass killings over the last 30 years and most of the wars being fought are by them. We are spending trillions world wide to repair the damage caused by terrorism, combat it and prevent it with security out the #$$.

Yet you just ignore this and proclaim we are all equal in these murders and terroristic acts if we belong to any religion other the Islam. Of course you are innocent and a saint since you don't belong to a religon. Give us a break and climb down off of your horse. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Well I have too. About 45 years ago I flew one, and it had a Cox .049 2-cycle engine in it.
    Was called a Cox 049 Tee Dee.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Barbar are you a Muslim or what? Today the Muslims are responsible for nearly all the mass killings over the last 30 years and most of the wars being fought are by them. We are spending trillions world wide to repair the damage caused by terrorism, combat it and prevent it with security out the #$$.

Yet you just ignore this and proclaim we are all equal in these murders and terroristic acts if we belong to any religion other the Islam. Of course you are innocent and a saint since you don't belong to a religon. Give us a break and climb down off of your horse. Thank you, thank you very much
    Answer "or what"

So you class all Billion Muslims in this way, then maybe you need to find god!

Terrorism I do not care for it or the perpetrators, nor do I class all, by the acts of an extreme few.

I thought the USA was primarily christian, sorry by your above comment the USA must already be Islamic, so what you worrying about

I am a massive sinner in all religions, so thats me screwed for any sainthood. But am happy to stand in the mirror and be judged by god.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Have you ever flown a P-51?
    Not as PIC. (Pilot in command.) A long time friend had one that he converted to a 2 seater. What a thrill. He was killed in it about 6 years ago after pancaking the $3M aircraft into the ground. Fortunately he was a strong Christian who was ready for Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Was called a Cox 049 Tee Dee.

Roy
    Isn't there an aircraft museum in Pensacola that has a P-51?

Well, I just did a Google search. It looks like they have everything but a P-51

http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/e...aft-on-display

Quote Originally Posted by Rickochet View Post
    Not as PIC. (Pilot in command.) A long time friend had one that he converted to a 2 seater. What a thrill. He was killed in it about 6 years ago after pancaking the $3M aircraft into the ground. Fortunately he was a strong Christian who was ready for Heaven.
    That story has a happy ending. But I can't help but think about that guy who crashed a bastardized P-51 into the crowd at the Reno air show a few years ago. He took a few people with him and also maimed several people for life. There was talk that he was a Christian man as well, but I don't know. Some things are hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I have, EAW on the computer. Nimble and fast, but a bastard of a plane to get you home to base safe, I want a p-47 and all of the fire-power that comes with it.

I must have ditched a thousand NAZIS, 90% of them with a p-47.
    I started many years ago in Airwarrior, flew it on MS DOS, on dial up, payed by the hour, flew Airwarrior til the end. Went to Aces High, and WWII Online and many others in between. Flew with a HOTAS setup, including pedals.

Flown about every WW2 fighter there is, including bombers and transport. There are two types mostly. Boom n Zoomers and Turn n Bankers. Best turn and banker was a Zeke, best boom and zoom was P51, as long as you kept speed up. The Fokke Wulf was also a good boomer, had some devastating cannons, just not enough bullets...lol

Don't fly anymore...got tired of killing.

Been building and flying since age 5, started with building kites, build free flights, U control and radio control. First radio control was a single channel rudder only, the receiver had a tube in it. Still have most of my engines, from .049 to .60, including an old .35 Red Hat McCoy.

Flying is in my blood.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

What I find odd on here are the ones claiming to be christian who show a very non christian attitude.

But of course that is why america will be judged first..... Cause america is a nation of christians in name only.... I doubt even 10 percent of americas christians will see heaven. The vast majority will be in hell....stoking furnaces.

And of course ignorance......

"I read it on a blog"

"I read it on the Islam is evil website so I know its true"

"911"..............lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

and where did u get your ideas corny?? from a catholic priest??

The pre 911 idea getting place......lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I started many years ago in Airwarrior, flew it on MS DOS, on dial up, payed by the hour, flew Airwarrior til the end. Went to Aces High, and WWII Online and many others in between. Flew with a HOTAS setup, including pedals.

Flown about every WW2 fighter there is, including bombers and transport. There are two types mostly. Boom n Zoomers and Turn n Bankers. Best turn and banker was a Zeke, best boom and zoom was P51, as long as you kept speed up. The Fokke Wulf was also a good boomer, had some devastating cannons, just not enough bullets...lol

Don't fly anymore...got tired of killing.

Been building and flying since age 5, started with building kites, build free flights, U control and radio control. First radio control was a single channel rudder only, the receiver had a tube in it. Still have most of my engines, from .049 to .60, including an old .35 Red Hat McCoy.

Flying is in my blood.

Roy
    Remote control prices have fallen enough to make it an affordable hobby. I have been playing with helicopters, recent models have great control.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast