Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 495 to 507 of 542
  1. #495
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Kefah can I ask you one question? Outside of wanting to, have you ever personally attacked and or killed any US or Allied soldiers in Iraq? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #496
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    surely its not same
    because its the word of god
    not human
    Eer, no, you do not know whether it is the word of any god. Because no body even knows if any god exists. First you have to prove that a god exists - then that that god would even want to dictate a book.

    You want to use the Koran to prove that Allah exists. You do this by trying to make out that the science in the Koran was not known to anyone prior to Mohamed. But in fact we find Mohamed just gives science already known to the Greeks 1000 years earlier. We know he used Greek science because his mistakes are the same as the mistakes made by the Greeks.

  3. #497
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i said that because any one in world will be proud of killing his country invaders
    don't take it personally



    yeah im Sunni
    I remember watching all the cable talk shows right before we invaded Iraq. Many of the experts that were on the shows were saying that we just dont understand all the dynamics that are going on in Iraq. That the Sunnis were the minority but that since Saddam was a Sunni they did well in Iraq. And if we invaded it would lead to civil war, Iranian influences and endless unrest. That a true democracy was virtually impossible. And that Saddam, as bad as he was at least held together the country. I saw no reason to invade Iraq. There was no imminent threat from Iraq. And there were tons of warnings of what would happen in Iraq if we invaded. And most of them have come true.

    Just curious Kefa, I know we really messed up your country but since you are a Sunni as was Saddam, is that one of the reasons you are defending his reign? Do the majority of Shias that are in your country feel the same way? Or are they just glad to see Saddam gone?

  4. #498
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i said that because any one in world will be proud of killing his country invaders
    don't take it personally



    yeah im Sunni
    I can understand your view of the "invaders", yet I am confused by your comments. You claim your religion is a relgion of peace and tolerance, yet you want to kill the "invaders" that are not there against your religion. The reasons they are there is not worth a debate since we all have theories. So, I guess I'm confused by your statement of being a "true Muslim", yet wanting to kill those "invaders" that are not at war with Islam. Is that what your religion is telling you or is something else influencing your desire to kill the "invaders"?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  5. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Kefah can I ask you one question? Outside of wanting to, have you ever personally attacked and or killed any US or Allied soldiers in Iraq? Thank you, thank you very much
    i will be clear with you
    i didn't attack or killed any any US or Allied soldiers in Iraq

  6. #500
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Eer, no, you do not know whether it is the word of any god. Because no body even knows if any god exists. First you have to prove that a god exists - then that that god would even want to dictate a book.

    You want to use the Koran to prove that Allah exists. You do this by trying to make out that the science in the Koran was not known to anyone prior to Mohamed. But in fact we find Mohamed just gives science already known to the Greeks 1000 years earlier. We know he used Greek science because his mistakes are the same as the mistakes made by the Greeks.
    so what about the question i asked you
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....1#post15715541

  7. #501
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I remember watching all the cable talk shows right before we invaded Iraq. Many of the experts that were on the shows were saying that we just dont understand all the dynamics that are going on in Iraq. That the Sunnis were the minority but that since Saddam was a Sunni they did well in Iraq. And if we invaded it would lead to civil war, Iranian influences and endless unrest. That a true democracy was virtually impossible. And that Saddam, as bad as he was at least held together the country. I saw no reason to invade Iraq. There was no imminent threat from Iraq. And there were tons of warnings of what would happen in Iraq if we invaded. And most of them have come true.
    nice view man
    in Saddam rule
    he ruled all Iraq
    without any difference
    he killed the appositeness from sunni shia kurdish
    and he respect the no opposition people
    his partner in the government were shia
    the iraqi army 3/4 were shia


    Just curious Kefa, I know we really messed up your country but since you are a Sunni as was Saddam, is that one of the reasons you are defending his reign? Do the majority of Shias that are in your country feel the same way? Or are they just glad to see Saddam gone?
    im defending saddam because the iraq state was best than after us invasion
    and best than the goverment now
    really i wasnt like saddam
    he killed many of innocent
    and he invaded kuwait
    But at leeast
    in saddam rule
    no one from iraq neighbor was able to attack or harm iraqi people and resources
    iran prevented the iraqis from fishers from fishing in gulf even in iraq water as kuwait do that
    iran and turkey making dams and they decreased the quota in water heavenly
    iran and syria and sending terrorist to kill iraqis and destroy what iraq underground
    zarqawi was fro jordan
    many terrorist were acrossing borded from saudia to make troubles

  8. #502
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I can understand your view of the "invaders", yet I am confused by your comments. You claim your religion is a relgion of peace and tolerance, yet you want to kill the "invaders" that are not there against your religion.
    surely my religion is relgion of peace and tolerance
    us army are invader
    even if it invaded iraq for petrol or terror or mass destruction etc

    The reasons they are there is not worth a debate since we all have theories. So, I guess I'm confused by your statement of being a "true Muslim", yet wanting to kill those "invaders" that are not at war with Islam. Is that what your religion is telling you or is something else influencing your desire to kill the "invaders"?
    Bush said its crusade
    what is the meaning of crusade
    then im proud of killing who invade my country
    if they invasion was against religion or ethnic group
    or any other reason
    the invasion mean will keep the same

  9. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,129
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post

    Bush said its crusade
    what is the meaning of crusade
    then im proud of killing who invade my country
    if they invasion was against religion or ethnic group
    or any other reason
    the invasion mean will keep the same
    He said a crusade against terrorists, not the country. If the terrorist weren't protected by your people, there might not be as big an issue. If a bee stings you everytime you walk out the door, are you going to just try to kill that one bee or are your going to try to find the hive and wipe them all out? That being said, I understand not all of the Iraqi people are protecting or hiding the terrorists.

    So another question...how can the US/Allied forces pull out now? Would it be best if they just left immediately or along a time frame to attempt to have some stability in the government? I'm not arguing either way here, I'm just asking. If they all just packed up and left, what condition is that going to leave Iraqi in? Better or worse? Please try to look at this from a logical stand point. I realize (and if in your position might agree) your first response is to just get them the heck out. I'm just curious if you really think that would be best or a slow removal would be better. I don't agree with whatever timetable, if they even have one, that they are currently using.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  10. #504
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    He said a crusade against terrorists, not the country. . If a bee stings you everytime you walk out the door, are you going to just try to kill that one bee or are your going to try to find the hive and wipe them all out? That being said, I understand not all of the Iraqi people are protecting or hiding the terrorists.
    so if why bush use this term
    crusade meaning the war on islam
    not on terror

    If the terrorist weren't protected by your people, there might not be as big an issue
    if that with afghanistan
    i will agree with you
    but in iraqi case
    NO
    we werent hiding terrorist in iraq
    we never heard about any terrorist in iraq
    during saddam rule


    So another question...how can the US/Allied forces pull out now? Would it be best if they just left immediately or along a time frame to attempt to have some stability in the government? I'm not arguing either way here, I'm just asking. If they all just packed up and left, what condition is that going to leave Iraqi in? Better or worse? Please try to look at this from a logical stand point. I realize (and if in your position might agree) your first response is to just get them the heck out. I'm just curious if you really think that would be best or a slow removal would be better. I don't agree with whatever timetable, if they even have one, that they are currently using.
    the us army destroyed my whole country
    but as at least slow withdrawl will be best than immediate one
    and in total result
    they invaded iraq
    destroyed it
    then gave it to iran

  11. #505
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    ................Bush said its crusade
    what is the meaning of crusade
    then im proud of killing who invade my country
    if they invasion was against religion or ethnic group
    or any other reason
    the invasion mean will keep the same
    Crusade: "A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse".

    This is the way the word "Crusade" is used today in our terminology. It is meant as strong effort to achieve your cause. That is how Bush meant it. Not a religious war against Islam. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  12. #506
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Crusade: "A vigorous concerted movement for a cause or against an abuse".

    This is the way the word "Crusade" is used today in our terminology. It is meant as strong effort to achieve your cause. That is how Bush meant it. Not a religious war against Islam. Thank you, thank you very much
    whole Islam world understood this word
    as war on psalm
    as the west when its understand Jihad
    is war on unbelievers
    the thing i want to explain
    bush shouldn't use any term which may have offensive mean to Islam
    or anyone else

  13. #507
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,296
    When we invade other countries we should understand how it will be interpreted by them, not how we will explain it away. Walking up to a gang member and saying "what" can get you killed. We won't do it because we know how it may be interpreted and you may end up dead. We seem to have a blatant disregard for other country's perception of us because we know they can't hurt us.

    We can explain all day why we went into Iraq but we should take responsibility for their interpretation of it...just like with the gang member.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293233343536373839404142 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event