Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    alqaeda are criminal terrorist
    they killed many of my Muslim neighbor by the name of Islam
    those really criminal
    they appeared in iraq
    after us invasion
    I will agree with you there. I also as stated earlier we should never have gone to war against Iraq. I would have tried to work out a compromise with Saddam and let him have some of Kuwait's oil fields in the desert for his efforts against Iran and for a face saving grace to withdraw and then leave the rest of Kuwait to the Kuwaits. So that much we do agree. For waht's its worth I while in a minority have never been in favor of supporting Israel. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 05-06-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly told interrogators from his hospital bed that he and his brother Tamerlan were driven to bomb the Boston Marathon by hardline Islamist views and anger over the United States wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He also allegedly said they were self-trained and self-indoctrinated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/feature...explosion.html

I knew that I heard this on the news, just took me awhile to find it....
    Of course, I would have liked that it came from another source.....

More...

im against these criminal terror attack
    those two criminal who attacked the innocent in Boston are now been the enemy of prophet muhammed
    who said
    who hurt any innocent will be his accuser

Religion only serves as one more justification—particularly in the case of suicide terrorism. Theological arguments are invoked both by the organizations responsible for the attacks and by the communities from which the terrorists are recruited. In the case of Muslims, although the Quran forbids both suicide and the infliction of wanton violence, pronouncements have also been made by radical Muslim clerics, and in some instances have been promulgated as fatwas (Islamic religious edicts), affirming the legitimacy of violence in defense of defenseless peoples and to resist the invasion of Muslim lands

yes man the quran forbids both suicide and the infliction of wanton violence

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Islam is the ONLY reason these types of attacks happen. It is not a support reason, a contributor reason,.. The only reason is Islam.
    instead of accusing the islam of attacks happen
    and not solving the problem
    say some positive post

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im more worried about drunk drivers on the road than I am about Islamic terrorists like the Joker and his big bro...

Heck... I think drunk drivers are a bigger threat to america than Al Qaeda. They certainly murder more US citizens each year....and nobody does anything to stop them.
    bingo

for this cause
    forbidden alcohol drinking

Why is alcohol forbidden in Islam?

Alcohol forbidden in Islam

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I used to think that if it wasn't for these crazy religious terrorist fanatics, we would be left alone. Now I believe that there would still be a certain percent of Muslims who would be attacking us whether in the name of Allah or not. They dont like our mid east policies over the years. Our strong support of Israel, our support for unpopular dictators and our seemingly endless lust for their oil has pissed them off. .
    u can say these are the reason of US and west hate in middle east
    me personally hate the us government
    for supporting Israel and supporting of dictators in miidle east
    but is not mean that i will make terrorist attack on innocent in west
    i Will be proud of killing US army soldier in Iraq
    but i will never support or be happy for killing innocent is west
    as in boston and 11/9 criminal attack
    i will continuously deny these terrorist attack

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Yes EXACTLY, and there is no practical way to extract ourselves from this madness. But we can and should be dealing with it better, stopping student bombers would be a good starting point. I advocate double tough scrutiny of any USA visa from a muslim, or muslim nation. It is common sense.
    surely you have the right to protect your selves
    but before all that
    deny the us support to Israel
    prevent your army from invading Muslim lands
    or support the dictatorships in middle east

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Corny we already know you are a “liberal” supporter of Obama and generally support every leftest cause out there plus you love to continuously describe how you would torture, harm and kill those who you dislike for what ever reason.

Now it appears we can add to that that you support the attack on the US by radical Islamist since you want to deny that it exist.

Allow me to say that no one one is buying that. One could connect all these dots and say that you are a want to be terrorist yourself, Islamist or otherwise. I can't believe that is the case but maybe you could explain. Thank you, thank you very much
    you must then not support your government from support the Israel
    and dictators in middle east
    or sending you army to invade Islamic land

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    10,000 people die each year from drunk drivers..... how many from terrrorist attacks ???

do the math.

The torture kill and harm....... its about the only way we will ever save this nation from those that keep dragging it down.....

Its people like you Glenn who think that a few years in prison actually teaches a person a lesson and makes them a productive member of society that is bringing this country to its knees.

Maybe if we started getting rid of the troublemakers....or making it to where they cant cause any more trouble.... then things would begin to improve.

You call me a liberal but its your liberal stance on crime and wrongdoing that is dragging us down.

Ive seen you defend drunk drivers on here before.....I bet you would also jump up and defend child abusing preachers and sh*t.... as long as they were southern babtist.......lol

Note... Not all drunk driving deaths are murder.... only the drunk driver is the murderer...... the rest are either victims of murder such as babies and children who have no choice but to get into the car with the drunk driver...... or they are committing suicide.....and these would mainly be adults and teens who knowinging and willingly climb into a vehicle driven by a drunk driver......

But still.... more people are in the murdered catagory of drunk driving victims than we see death from muslim fanatics each year.

Dont bring up domestic violence of muslim husbands and fathers either...... because Id say your typical red white and blue americans kill their familys at a much higher number than muslims do here.

Heck fire.... americans practically invented child abuse and wife beating....
    nice answer

u can say these are the reason of US and west hate in middle east
    me personally hate the us government
    for supporting Israel and supporting of dictators in middle east
    but is not mean that i will make terrorist attack on innocent in west
    i Will be proud of killing US army soldier in Iraq
    but i will never support or be happy for killing innocent is west
    as in boston and 11/9 criminal attack
    i will continuously deny these terrorist attack
    US Military in Iraq and Afgan are there to defeat your "enemy" as you say Al Qaeda. Now you want to kill US soldiers. So you would join Al Qaeda in Iraq to fight US soldiers? That would mean you are also my enemy. The only reason we are there is to prevent Al Qaeda from taking over Afghan and Iraq so why do you hate them? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If a death caused by a drunk driver is murder then so should be a death caused by speeding, taking your eyes off the road or texting, etc. We know better to not do those things too, but we do them anyway.

We call it murder so we can impose more punishment, not because it fits the description of murder.

If a death caused by drunk driving (.08bac) is murder then simple drunk driving should be attempted murder, right? If so, then speeding should be attempted murder.
    in islam
    the grand mufti
    said to muslims
    if you was driving your car more than 120 km/hours
    and you been killed because of driving at hi speed
    you suicide
    then you will enter the hell even if was praying 5 times
    and was good man
    so imagine a man driving while he is drunk
    what he will do
    how many innocent he will murder ???????

Funny Brian you can't argue logic with corny. In the past I have pointed out that a high percentage of DUI drivers aren't even legally drunk even by today's low standards much less drunk. It's a racket to entrap you to collect money and screw you over real good.

For instance the cop will ask you if you had anything to drink, how much and how long ago. Most naive folks if they have had only one drink just a 5 minutes ago will say oh just one 30 minutes ago then he will give you the test and you will fail it big time. They should ask you again and also ask about several other factors.

"Have you in the last twenty minutes:
    consumed any alcohol?
    used any mouth spray?
    used any mouth wash?
    used any medication?
    eaten anything?
    inhaled anything?
    taken anything?
    brought anything up from your stomach?"
    If a suspect has done any of the above then 20 minutes must be waited since the time of the event before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed.
    If a suspect has been exposed to CS or pepper spray then 30 minutes must be waited since the time of exposure before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed. "
    http://www.drinkdriving.org/police_b...evidential.php

They don't ask you those questions at all. They want to arrest you innocent or not.

Now lets say when asked you to give a test and you say no. The cop then puts you under arrest immediately. You then immediately change your mind since you haven't drunk anything at all but it is too late. You are not allowed to take the test even if you immediately change your mind. Chances are very high you will be convicted of DUI and have no alcohol in you.

They will also ask you to blow hard as you can because that may cause some alcohol in your stomach which has not been digested yet to come up and give you a false high on the reading. There are many other tricks they love to use to get innocent drivers arrested and destroyed for their high record of arrests.

Now if one is actually "legally" drunk and convicted MAD and others want to execute them so to speak on their first offense even though they just barely "flunked" it (maybe not due to the tricks they use) or just get convicted with no proof of drunk driving. Anyhow I believe that a young person should not have their life destroyed for one DUI conviction especially when no one was hurt or damaged in anyway. Of course some folks go ballistic and will scream that they are murders and so on.

The deaths caused by DUIs are caused by in large habitual offenders who don't even have a driver's license not your first time offender by far.
    For the record I have had one (first and last) DUI conviction and just went over the limit when following instructions to blow my gut out I did and got screwed when crap from my stomach came up. That was 35 years ago and after that I knew better and I knew that being "legally" drunk is not the same as being drunk. Most folks don't know that. I say "who is not guilty cast the first stone".

I rarely drink and when I do I don't drive if I had more than one drink and I of course if ever stopped I won't be "legally drunk". I know a lot more than I did then and that is not to say they don't have anymore tricks up their sleve I'm not aware of. Thank you, thank you very much

http://74.86.34.18/67-attacking-breath-tests/
    http://www.nhdwiguy.com/breathalyzer.html
    so its nice that alcohol is taboo in islam
    thank u allah

you must then not support your government from support the Israel
    and dictators in middle east
    or sending you army to invade Islamic land
    I must have me confused with someone else. Read my past posts. I have never supported giving aid to Israel so they could do whatever they wanted and I was against from the beginning going to war to help Kuwait. We owed them nothing. Only going to war in Afghan to fight the Taliban and Al Qaeda after 911. That I was in favor of. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

I will agree with you there. I also as stated earlier we should never have gone to war against Iraq. I would have tried to work out a compromise with Saddam and let him have some of Kuwait's oil fields in the desert for his efforts against Iran and for a face saving grace to withdraw and then leave the rest of Kuwait to the Kuwaits. So that much we do agree. For waht's its worth I while in a minority have never been in favor of supporting Israel. Thank you, thank you very much
    nice view man

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast