Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 430 to 442 of 542
  1. #430
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,026
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    I used to think that if it wasn't for these crazy religious terrorist fanatics, we would be left alone. Now I believe that there would still be a certain percent of Muslims who would be attacking us whether in the name of Allah or not. They dont like our mid east policies over the years. Our strong support of Israel, our support for unpopular dictators and our seemingly endless lust for their oil has pissed them off. So they attack under the guise of Allah. I guess that makes them feel better, so they can feel they are some sought of righteous crusaders. But in the end, some of them would be attacking us just because they dont like us.
    Yes EXACTLY, and there is no practical way to extract ourselves from this madness. But we can and should be dealing with it better, stopping student bombers would be a good starting point. I advocate double tough scrutiny of any USA visa from a muslim, or muslim nation. It is common sense.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  2. #431
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Yes EXACTLY, and there is no practical way to extract ourselves from this madness. But we can and should be dealing with it better, stopping student bombers would be a good starting point. I advocate double tough scrutiny of any USA visa from a muslim, or muslim nation. It is common sense.
    Yep, for better or worse, we made our bed and we have to do whatever we can to protect it. Being a country as big and powerful as America, its inevitable that we are going to make some enemies along the way. Could we have done and do some things better, perhaps but it is what it is, and we got to protect ourselves.

  3. #432
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,593
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im more worried about drunk drivers on the road than I am about Islamic terrorists like the Joker and his big bro...

    Heck... I think drunk drivers are a bigger threat to america than Al Qaeda. They certainly murder more US citizens each year....and nobody does anything to stop them.
    Corny we already know you are a “liberal” supporter of Obama and generally support every leftest cause out there plus you love to continuously describe how you would torture, harm and kill those who you dislike for what ever reason.

    Now it appears we can add to that that you support the attack on the US by radical Islamist since you want to deny that it exist.

    Allow me to say that no one one is buying that. One could connect all these dots and say that you are a want to be terrorist yourself, Islamist or otherwise. I can't believe that is the case but maybe you could explain. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  4. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,784
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Corny we already know you are a “liberal” supporter of Obama and generally support every leftest cause out there plus you love to continuously describe how you would torture, harm and kill those who you dislike for what ever reason.

    Now it appears we can add to that that you support the attack on the US by radical Islamist since you want to deny that it exist.

    Allow me to say that no one one is buying that. One could connect all these dots and say that you are a want to be terrorist yourself, Islamist or otherwise. I can't believe that is the case but maybe you could explain. Thank you, thank you very much

    10,000 people die each year from drunk drivers..... how many from terrrorist attacks ???

    do the math.

    The torture kill and harm....... its about the only way we will ever save this nation from those that keep dragging it down.....

    Its people like you Glenn who think that a few years in prison actually teaches a person a lesson and makes them a productive member of society that is bringing this country to its knees.

    Maybe if we started getting rid of the troublemakers....or making it to where they cant cause any more trouble.... then things would begin to improve.

    You call me a liberal but its your liberal stance on crime and wrongdoing that is dragging us down.

    Ive seen you defend drunk drivers on here before.....I bet you would also jump up and defend child abusing preachers and sh*t.... as long as they were southern babtist.......lol

    Note... Not all drunk driving deaths are murder.... only the drunk driver is the murderer...... the rest are either victims of murder such as babies and children who have no choice but to get into the car with the drunk driver...... or they are committing suicide.....and these would mainly be adults and teens who knowinging and willingly climb into a vehicle driven by a drunk driver......

    But still.... more people are in the murdered catagory of drunk driving victims than we see death from muslim fanatics each year.

    Dont bring up domestic violence of muslim husbands and fathers either...... because Id say your typical red white and blue americans kill their familys at a much higher number than muslims do here.

    Heck fire.... americans practically invented child abuse and wife beating....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  5. #434
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,381
    If a death caused by a drunk driver is murder then so should be a death caused by speeding, taking your eyes off the road or texting, etc. We know better to not do those things too, but we do them anyway.

    We call it murder so we can impose more punishment, not because it fits the description of murder.

    If a death caused by drunk driving (.08bac) is murder then simple drunk driving should be attempted murder, right? If so, then speeding should be attempted murder.

  6. #435
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If a death caused by a drunk driver is murder then so should be a death caused by speeding, taking your eyes off the road or texting, etc. We know better to not do those things too, but we do them anyway.

    We call it murder so we can impose more punishment, not because it fits the description of murder.

    If a death caused by drunk driving is murder then drunk driving should be attempted murder, right?
    Funny Brian you can't argue logic with corny. In the past I have pointed out that a high percentage of DUI drivers aren't even legally drunk even by today's low standards much less drunk. It's a racket to entrap you to collect money and screw you over real good.

    For instance the cop will ask you if you had anything to drink, how much and how long ago. Most naive folks if they have had only one drink just a 5 minutes ago will say oh just one 30 minutes ago then he will give you the test and you will fail it big time. They should ask you again and also ask about several other factors.

    "Have you in the last twenty minutes:
    consumed any alcohol?
    used any mouth spray?
    used any mouth wash?
    used any medication?
    eaten anything?
    inhaled anything?
    taken anything?
    brought anything up from your stomach?"
    If a suspect has done any of the above then 20 minutes must be waited since the time of the event before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed.
    If a suspect has been exposed to CS or pepper spray then 30 minutes must be waited since the time of exposure before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed. "
    http://www.drinkdriving.org/police_b...evidential.php

    They don't ask you those questions at all. They want to arrest you innocent or not.

    Now lets say when asked you to give a test and you say no. The cop then puts you under arrest immediately. You then immediately change your mind since you haven't drunk anything at all but it is too late. You are not allowed to take the test even if you immediately change your mind. Chances are very high you will be convicted of DUI and have no alcohol in you.

    They will also ask you to blow hard as you can because that may cause some alcohol in your stomach which has not been digested yet to come up and give you a false high on the reading. There are many other tricks they love to use to get innocent drivers arrested and destroyed for their high record of arrests.

    Now if one is actually "legally" drunk and convicted MAD and others want to execute them so to speak on their first offense even though they just barely "flunked" it (maybe not due to the tricks they use) or just get convicted with no proof of drunk driving. Anyhow I believe that a young person should not have their life destroyed for one DUI conviction especially when no one was hurt or damaged in anyway. Of course some folks go ballistic and will scream that they are murders and so on.

    The deaths caused by DUIs are caused by in large habitual offenders who don't even have a driver's license not your first time offender by far.
    For the record I have had one (first and last) DUI conviction and just went over the limit when following instructions to blow my gut out I did and got screwed when crap from my stomach came up. That was 35 years ago and after that I knew better and I knew that being "legally" drunk is not the same as being drunk. Most folks don't know that. I say "who is not guilty cast the first stone".


    I rarely drink and when I do I don't drive if I had more than one drink and I of course if ever stopped I won't be "legally drunk". I know a lot more than I did then and that is not to say they don't have anymore tricks up their sleve I'm not aware of. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://74.86.34.18/67-attacking-breath-tests/
    http://www.nhdwiguy.com/breathalyzer.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #436
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,381
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny Brian you can't argue logic with corny. In the past I have pointed out that a high percentage of DUI drivers aren't even legally drunk even by today's low standards much less drunk. It's a racket to entrap you to collect money and screw you over real good.

    For instance the cop will ask you if you had anything to drink, how much and how long ago. Most naive folks if they have had only one drink just a 5 minutes ago will say oh just one 30 minutes ago then he will give you the test and you will fail it big time. They should ask you again and also ask about several other factors.

    "Have you in the last twenty minutes:
    consumed any alcohol?
    used any mouth spray?
    used any mouth wash?
    used any medication?
    eaten anything?
    inhaled anything?
    taken anything?
    brought anything up from your stomach?"
    If a suspect has done any of the above then 20 minutes must be waited since the time of the event before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed.
    If a suspect has been exposed to CS or pepper spray then 30 minutes must be waited since the time of exposure before the evidential alcohol breath test is performed. "
    http://www.drinkdriving.org/police_b...evidential.php

    They don't ask you those questions at all. They want to arrest you innocent or not.

    Now lets say when asked you to give a test and you say no. The cop then puts you under arrest immediately. You then immediately change your mind since you haven't drunk anything at all but it is too late. You are not allowed to take the test even if you immediately change your mind. Chances are very high you will be convicted of DUI and have no alcohol in you.

    They will also ask you to blow hard as you can because that may cause some alcohol in your stomach which has not been digested yet to come up and give you a false high on the reading. There are many other tricks they love to use to get innocent drivers arrested and destroyed for their high record of arrests.

    Now if one is actually "legally" drunk and convicted MAD and others want to execute them so to speak on their first offense even though they just barely "flunked" it (maybe not due to the tricks they use) or just get convicted with no proof of drunk driving. Anyhow I believe that a young person should not have their life destroyed for one DUI conviction especially when no one was hurt or damaged in anyway. Of course some folks go ballistic and will scream that they are murders and so on.

    The deaths caused by DUIs are caused by in large habitual offenders who don't even have a driver's license not your first time offender by far.
    For the record I have had one (first and last) DUI conviction and just went over the limit when following instructions to blow my gut out I did and got screwed when crap from my stomach came up. That was 35 years ago and after that I knew better and I knew that being "legally" drunk is not the same as being drunk. Most folks don't know that. I say "who is not guilty cast the first stone".


    I rarely drink and when I do I don't drive if I had more than one drink and I of course if ever stopped I won't be "legally drunk". I know a lot more than I did then and that is not to say they don't have anymore tricks up their sleve I'm not aware of. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://74.86.34.18/67-attacking-breath-tests/
    http://www.nhdwiguy.com/breathalyzer.html
    My teenage son beat a breathalyzer once by not blowing hard enough into it. The cop told him to blow harder or he will go to jail. My son knew he was going to jail anyway, but it would be better to not give him the evidence he needed for a conviction.

    He never drove with alcohol on his breath again...but not by learning the hard way.

  8. #437
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Just my opinion. There are some language and cultural differences between Kefah and many of us westerners here. We know that many of us aren't going to agree with much of what Kefah posts but it does appear that he is trying to be respectful to us and our rules for the most part. Whether we agree with him or not, I think its good to engage him and his obviously inside position into the Muslim world. Again this is just my opinion.
    thank u man
    there is really some language and cultural differences between me and many of you here

    my aim from the beginning is to make you really know Islam
    not like the media
    which show fake facts about it

  9. #438
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know I was trying to let kefah know that if he ever wanted some of us to even look at some of his links he needed to get some decent looking folks not those bearded know it all hippie looking guys talking. Not that I would agree with anything but as it I wouldn't give them the time of day.

    Since he said it was a missunderstanding and apologized all is forgiven. He should ask next time what was meant before going off on someone. Lucky I'm a "nice" guy. LOL. Thank you very much
    and u]
    before you post anything dont be confused
    if you feel that
    leave the thread and return when you relax

  10. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It would be nice if kefah would just talk to us, rather than spamming us with those biased islamic propaganda links.

    I think Thermo is about ready to convert though... LOL
    im not spamming you
    im posting those bearded men video
    because my broken English will not help me to make u understand me properly

  11. #440
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    According to you, if your religious leaders speak the truth they will get killed.
    The "killed" religious leaders followers, may protest to the Musslem government (I assume).
    The Musslem government will make speaches, but the radicals are never caught or punished for thier crimes (against Islam). In doing nothing the Musslem government condones these actions and the "radicals" get braver and enpowered.
    Since these were Islamic religious leaders, this makes the followers of Islam and the Musslem governments look like sheep to the world. And the world looses respect for the Musslem countries.

    In the West, the totally opposite happens. Example...
    Radicals bomb a charity event (in the name of religion) killing many innocients. The governmant starts a major manhunt to find the criminals. The government with the help of it's citizens quickly find the criminals. The government locks down the area of the manhunt, with the help of citizens and finds the criminals. This may not be a complete example but the intent is true.

    If you wonder why you have so much trouble explaining your verson of Islam here, this is why.
    The followers of Islam and their Musslem countries need to rethink and re-educate the "radicals" (as you say) on the violent parts of the Ko'ran, before the world will take you seriously as a peacefull religious people.
    those good religion men who been killed
    not because they deny terrorist attack only
    but they refuse the dictatorships
    so when they been killed bu those terrorist
    the government will be happy for killing them

  12. #441
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Did those boys plant those explosives in the name of a religion ???

    Has there been a statement from either one of them on why they did what they did ???

    Just curious as I have not heard a reason given for the bombing... other than they meant to get times square in july but decided to do the marathon because they got their stuff done early and like typical americans...and americanized immigrants.... they just couldnt wait.
    they not killing american only byn the name of religion
    they kill Muslims also
    by the name of religion

  13. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    They were terrorists and were on the net with Al Qaeda. Nice try to spin the tell that this was not a attack by radical Muslim terrorists against America.

    Go back to your Mosque corny. Thank you, thank you very much
    alqaeda are criminal terrorist
    they killed many of my Muslim neighbor by the name of Islam
    those really criminal
    they appeared in iraq
    after us invasion

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event