Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 417 to 429 of 542
  1. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know I was trying to let kefah know that if he ever wanted some of us to even look at some of his links he needed to get some decent looking folks not those bearded know it all hippie looking guys talking.

    Since he said it was a missunderstanding all is forgiven. He should ask next time what was meant before going down on someone. Lucky I'm a "nice" guy. LOL. Thank you very much
    It would be nice if kefah would just talk to us, rather than spamming us with those biased islamic propaganda links.

    I think Thermo is about ready to convert though... LOL
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  2. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It would be nice if kefah would just talk to us, rather than spamming us with those biased islamic propaganda links.

    I think Thermo is about ready to convert though... LOL
    Yeah agreed on all that. I tried to get thermo to tell us what Dante's Inferno is like since he knows it all. To hear Thermo carry on he knows more than leonardo da vinci back in his day. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  3. #419
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know I was trying to let kefah know that if he ever wanted some of us to even look at some of his links he needed to get some decent looking folks not those bearded know it all hippie looking guys talking. Not that I would agree with anything but as it I wouldn't give them the time of day.

    Since he said it was a missunderstanding and apologized all is forgiven. He should ask next time what was meant before going off on someone. Lucky I'm a "nice" guy. LOL. Thank you very much
    I can give you link of plenty good looking people, how ever, I have not got to the point where i can concentrate on what they are saying.

  4. #420
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Float'N Vally, MS
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i meant they been killed
    According to you, if your religious leaders speak the truth they will get killed.
    The "killed" religious leaders followers, may protest to the Musslem government (I assume).
    The Musslem government will make speaches, but the radicals are never caught or punished for thier crimes (against Islam). In doing nothing the Musslem government condones these actions and the "radicals" get braver and enpowered.
    Since these were Islamic religious leaders, this makes the followers of Islam and the Musslem governments look like sheep to the world. And the world looses respect for the Musslem countries.

    In the West, the totally opposite happens. Example...
    Radicals bomb a charity event (in the name of religion) killing many innocients. The governmant starts a major manhunt to find the criminals. The government with the help of it's citizens quickly find the criminals. The government locks down the area of the manhunt, with the help of citizens and finds the criminals. This may not be a complete example but the intent is true.

    If you wonder why you have so much trouble explaining your verson of Islam here, this is why.
    The followers of Islam and their Musslem countries need to rethink and re-educate the "radicals" (as you say) on the violent parts of the Ko'ran, before the world will take you seriously as a peacefull religious people.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

  5. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,064
    Did those boys plant those explosives in the name of a religion ???

    Has there been a statement from either one of them on why they did what they did ???

    Just curious as I have not heard a reason given for the bombing... other than they meant to get times square in july but decided to do the marathon because they got their stuff done early and like typical americans...and americanized immigrants.... they just couldnt wait.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  6. #422
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,837
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Did those boys plant those explosives in the name of a religion ???

    Has there been a statement from either one of them on why they did what they did ???

    Just curious as I have not heard a reason given for the bombing... other than they meant to get times square in july but decided to do the marathon because they got their stuff done early and like typical americans...and americanized immigrants.... they just couldn't wait.
    They were terrorists and were on the net with Al Qaeda. Nice try to spin the tell that this was not a attack by radical Muslim terrorists against America.

    Go back to your Mosque corny. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #423
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    They were terrorists and were on the net with Al Qaeda. Nice try to spin the tell that this was not a attack by radical Muslim terrorists against America.

    Go back to your Mosque corny. Thank you, thank you very much
    They were muslin terrorists. To insist otherwise is a muslim terrorist sympathizer. To suggest otherwise is a tad nutty.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,064
    We will see when they get done with the Jokers computer.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  9. #425
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Float'N Vally, MS
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Did those boys plant those explosives in the name of a religion ???

    Has there been a statement from either one of them on why they did what they did ???

    Just curious as I have not heard a reason given for the bombing... other than they meant to get times square in july but decided to do the marathon because they got their stuff done early and like typical americans...and americanized immigrants.... they just couldnt wait.
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly told interrogators from his hospital bed that he and his brother Tamerlan were driven to bomb the Boston Marathon by hardline Islamist views and anger over the United States wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He also allegedly said they were self-trained and self-indoctrinated.

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/feature...explosion.html

    I knew that I heard this on the news, just took me awhile to find it....
    Of course, I would have liked that it came from another source.....

    More...

    Religion only serves as one more justification—particularly in the case of suicide terrorism. Theological arguments are invoked both by the organizations responsible for the attacks and by the communities from which the terrorists are recruited. In the case of Muslims, although the Quran forbids both suicide and the infliction of wanton violence, pronouncements have also been made by radical Muslim clerics, and in some instances have been promulgated as fatwas (Islamic religious edicts), affirming the legitimacy of violence in defense of defenseless peoples and to resist the invasion of Muslim lands.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

  10. #426
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We will see when they get done with the Jokers computer.
    They will not find anything there, just a few porn links and connections to "ORGANIZING FOR ACTION" bs. Typical obama cronies.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  11. #427
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    Dzhokhar Tsarnaev reportedly told interrogators from his hospital bed that he and his brother Tamerlan were driven to bomb the Boston Marathon by hardline Islamist views and anger over the United States wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He also allegedly said they were self-trained and self-indoctrinated.

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/feature...explosion.html

    I knew that I heard this on the news, just took me awhile to find it....
    Of course, I would have liked that it came from another source.....

    More...

    Religion only serves as one more justification—particularly in the case of suicide terrorism. Theological arguments are invoked both by the organizations responsible for the attacks and by the communities from which the terrorists are recruited. In the case of Muslims, although the Quran forbids both suicide and the infliction of wanton violence, pronouncements have also been made by radical Muslim clerics, and in some instances have been promulgated as fatwas (Islamic religious edicts), affirming the legitimacy of violence in defense of defenseless peoples and to resist the invasion of Muslim lands.
    Islam is the ONLY reason these types of attacks happen. It is not a support reason, a contributor reason,.. The only reason is Islam.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  12. #428
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,064
    Im more worried about drunk drivers on the road than I am about Islamic terrorists like the Joker and his big bro...

    Heck... I think drunk drivers are a bigger threat to america than Al Qaeda. They certainly murder more US citizens each year....and nobody does anything to stop them.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  13. #429
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Islam is the ONLY reason these types of attacks happen. It is not a support reason, a contributor reason,.. The only reason is Islam.
    I used to think that if it wasn't for these crazy religious terrorist fanatics, we would be left alone. Now I believe that there would still be a certain percent of Muslims who would be attacking us whether in the name of Allah or not. They dont like our mid east policies over the years. Our strong support of Israel, our support for unpopular dictators and our seemingly endless lust for their oil has pissed them off. So they attack under the guise of Allah. I guess that makes them feel better, so they can feel they are some sort of righteous crusaders. But in the end, some of them would be attacking us just because they dont like us.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event