Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post
    ?

Are you saying that YOU don't follow what these religious teachers are teaching?
    i meant they been killed

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    There is no evidence whatever that Allah exists.
    Allah is exist but you refuse the idea of Allah exist

The world around us and out there is precisely as it be would if there was no Allah.
    you and them wiil be sad later

However, Allah's scientific thesis, the Koran, would never get him any scientific qualification were he to submit it to any university for appraisal today.

as i mentioned before
    if the scientist admitted the miracle of quran
    they 3/4 of world will worship allah
    sure those

And had he submitted to the Greeks from 300BC for appraisal they probably would have imprisoned him for plagiarism and fraud
    allah who created human
    is not in need to take the knowledge from the greek

knowledge of Allah is unlimited
    Name:  Snap_2013.05.05_19h43m22s_001.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  47.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Kefah, when do have time to work? Betwee.posting here 12 hours a day and saying your prayers 5 times a day you ca.'t have the time say fod a 4 hour day much less an 8 bour day.

much
    i was off in friday and saturday

and the praying for 5 times in total not take more than an hour

Also those "lecterours" you link to all look like old hippies with sckull caps. Just kinda pisses me off. Thank you, thank you very
    its your problem since you don't have mind to think

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    There is no evidence whatever that Allah exists.

The world around us and out there is precisely as it be would if there was no Allah.

However, Allah's scientific thesis, the Koran, would never get him any scientific qualification were he to submit it to any university for appraisal today.

And had he submitted to the Greeks from 300BC for appraisal they probably would have imprisoned him for plagiarism and fraud.
    so check this

Was Maurice Bucaille a Muslim?

The Identification Of Pharaoh During The Time Of Moses

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i was off in friday and saturday

and the praying for 5 times in total not take more than an hour

its your problem since you don't have mind to think
    You know kefah I've been cutting you a lot of slack and never getting personal with you or your Mohammad. But with your last comment here that is over. I won't engage you in personal insults, attacks, etc. since all that does is bring me down to your level.

You need to learn how to carry on a civilized debate with out personal insults. I have to assume that is not part of being a Muslim from your actions here.

You should save that comment for your Muslim friends who are not allowed to think for themselves outside of what the "Quran" commands them to do or for your slaves (your women) who are required to obey your every command.

I shall not be communicating in more with you unless you smart off again and then it won't be nice or if you apologize. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You know kefah I've been cutting you a lot of slack and never getting personal with you or your Mohammad. But with your last comment here that is over. I won't engage you in personal insults, attacks, etc. since all that does is bring me down to your level.

You need to learn how to carry on a civilized debate with out personal insults. I have to assume that is not part of being a Muslim from your actions here.

You should save that comment for your Muslim friends who are not allowed to think for themselves outside of what the "Quran" commands them to do or for your slaves (your women) who are required to obey your every command.
    i anmswered your post

Kefah, when do have time to work? Betwee.posting here 12 hours a day and saying your prayers 5 times a day you ca.'t have the time say fod a 4 hour day much less an 8 bour day.

Also those "lecterours" you link to all look like old hippies with sckull caps. Just kinda pisses me off. Thank you, thank you very much

so you are who started the offended me
    when you said that my lecturer pissed you off
    you call them piss off
    this bad word

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i anmswered your post

so you are who started the offended me
    when you said that my lecturer pissed you off
    you call them piss off
    this bad word
    I said they pissed "me" off I did not call them "piss off". I have bad memories about the commie loving anti-American hippies who called us Nam vets. baby killers and burned the American flag and their looks reminded me of them.

That did not insult them other than the fact that they all were wearing long beards which I associated with hippies.

Just wanted to get the record straight here. You need to understand English better before launching into insults here. I've had it. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I said they pissed "me" off I did not call them "piss off". I have bad memories about the commie loving anti-American hippies who called us Nam vets. baby killers and burned the American flag and their looks reminded me of them.

That did not insult them other than the fact that they all were wearing long beards which I associated with hippies.

Just wanted to get the record straight here. You need to understand English better before launching into insults here. I've had it. Thank you very much

sorry for misunderstanding you

I shall not be communicating in more with you unless you smart off again and then it won't be nice or if you apologize. Thank you, thank you very much
    Just my opinion. There are some language and cultural differences between Kefah and many of us westerners here. We know that many of us aren't going to agree with much of what Kefah posts but it does appear that he is trying to be respectful to us and our rules for the most part. Whether we agree with him or not, I think its good to engage him and his obviously inside position into the Muslim world. Again this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Just my opinion. There are some language and cultural differences between Kefah and many of us westerners here. We know that many of us aren't going to agree with much of what Kefah posts but it does appear that he is trying to be respectful to us and our rules for the most part. Whether we agree with him or not, I think its good to engage him and his obviously inside position into the Muslim world. Again this is just my opinion.
    Agreed Newold.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Wise words

You know I was trying to let kefah know that if he ever wanted some of us to even look at some of his links he needed to get some decent looking folks not those bearded know it all hippie looking guys talking. Not that I would agree with anything but as it I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Since he said it was a missunderstanding and apologized all is forgiven. He should ask next time what was meant before going off on someone. Lucky I'm a "nice" guy. LOL. Thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 05-05-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast