Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435363740 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    These people give no argument or evidence.

All they do is quote from the testaments of non experts, usually highly superstitious, from long ago. Very very unreliable - in fact almost guaranteed to be false.

If they don't do that then they quote from the Koran - and anything from the Koran is almost certainly going to be meaningless, neither true nor even false but just drivel - or it is going to be mistaken primitive epistemology superseded many times over during the centuries since.
    you the one who give no argument or evidence.

Dude - I really don't care what Spiderman or Superwoman or Enyd Blyton or bloody Mohamed wrote about death and souls.

None of these people are experts.

Your Allah too is most certainly no expert on any of this.

All they do is quote from the testaments of non experts, usually highly superstitious, from long ago. Very very unreliable - in fact almost guaranteed to be false.

If they don't do that then they quote from the Koran - and anything from the Koran is almost certainly going to be meaningless, neither true nor even false but just drivel - or it is going to be mistaken primitive epistemology superseded many times over during the centuries since.

Dude - I really don't care what Spiderman or Superwoman or Enyd Blyton or bloody Mohamed wrote about death and souls.

None of these people are experts.

Your Allah too is most certainly no expert on any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    you the one who give no argument or evidence.
    herein lies the problem. Regardless of what you (we) post Kefah doesn't recognize it as true because he simply doesn't want to...period.

You could give example after example, it won't matter. He is to indoctrinated to see Islam for what it is.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    herein lies the problem. Regardless of what you (we) post Kefah doesn't recognize it as true because he simply doesn't want to...period.

You could give example after example, it won't matter. He is to indoctrinated to see Islam for what it is.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    muhammed wasnt bloody
    and allah is create us and know every thing about as
    There is no evidence whatsoever that we were created. None whatsoever. It is pure speculation - the jury is not even still out - no body even yet knows what a Jury regarding such matter would look like - what expertise might be required.

There is no evidence whatsoever that we were created. None whatsoever. It is pure speculation - the jury is not even still out - no body even yet knows what a Jury regarding such matter would look like - what expertise might be required.
    Perhaps you would like to serve. On furlow from Dantie's Inferno I presume. LOL. Couldn't resist.

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

There is no evidence whatsoever that we were created. .
    Is there evidence that we evolved from Neanderthals? Or evidence that Neanderthals evolved from apes or monkeys?

If man has ever actually witnessed a UFO in our skies a third possibility must be introduced into the evolution/creation debate. IMO, there is more evidence of that than creation or evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

im not indoctrinated
    but i clearly answer your question
    but the problem in you
    you indoctrinated that Islam is religion that support terror

TRUTH: Poll: Majority of Muslims approve of attacks on United States:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm

When your local Inman calls on you, will you be ready to blow yourself up in the name of Allah, kefah?
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435363740 ... LastLast