Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    In the same way, women are the cause of original sin, or the pope can only be a male, give dowries, pay women less, or only in recent times given women the vote. Do not confuse cultural or modernism with fundamentalism. Have the USA had female President, well Pakistan as Muslim country has.
    I am not for Islam or any other religion, but I am for the right for one to choose ones faith.
    I believe Islam will tone it down a bit over the course of time. Especially here in the west where once a girl manages to get past her 18th birthday she can escape from the grip of her parents and make her own life......hopefully leaving Islam behind.... if that is what she choses.

Many muslim men in the west will also forego Islamic customs too......preferring the sweeter things in life as opposed to living ones life like its 600 ad......lol

Like that crazy old bat doris day said..... whatever will be, will be....

YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Islam is the first religion that gave the women all right in life
    in Islam there is no difference between male and female
    islam treat women like human nop same of you treat her as animal after you make sex with her you leave her with pregnancy and children not know his father
    in Islam we treat the women goodly and i never beat them
    if you want to check which is best Islam or western society
    check the divorce range in both society
    the suicide and crime and drug addition etc..

then you will know what Islam and what is western society you talk about
    then my question why Islam will invade western society if its bad religion ? you asked your selves why ?????????
    sorry for my broken english

everything i ever wanted to know about islam i learned on 9/11.....

Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    everything i ever wanted to know about islam i learned on 9/11.....
    who told you that 9\11 is meaning whole muslims
    then if you said that 9\11 is learned you about islam
    then i can tell you that we learned many things about west society from us and UK support to Israel to invade Palestine
    and their support to this country to kill Palestinian people every day on TV
    plus american invasion to Iraq because it have mass destruction arms and they destroyed Iraq
    and killed million people and no they said it was cie mistake because it gave the us government wrong info about Iraq
    before american invasion we were in peace and there were no bomb car and sectarian war and thieves in iraq
    after that what you say
    in Iraq we dye hundred times because of your government mistake

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    who told you that 9\11 is meaning whole muslims
    then if you said that 9\11 is learned you about islam
    then i can tell you that we learned many things about west society from us and UK support to Israel to invade Palestine
    and their support to this country to kill Palestinian people every day on TV
    plus american invasion to Iraq because it have mass destruction arms and they destroyed Iraq
    and killed million people and no they said it was cie mistake because it gave the us government wrong info about Iraq
    before american invasion we were in peace and there were no bomb car and sectarian war and thieves in iraq
    after that what you say
    in Iraq we dye hundred times because of your government mistake
    i don't see mooslims doing anything to retrieve their so called stolen religion by islamic terrorists.
    and if it went for the west the middle east would be as poor as it gets..
    palestinians were selling their land to the isralies since day one...God finally said the land was the isralies, and the UN Oked the deal.
    it was iraq chart invaded its neighbors and used WMD on the Kurds.
    Americans didn't kill millions of anyone, mooslims killing mooslims did that.
    tell the Kuwaities about living in peace with the iraqis.

check this video about islam

islam treat women like human nop same of you treat her as animal after you make sex with her you leave her with pregnancy and children not know his father

then my question why Islam will invade western society if its bad religion ? you asked your selves why ?????????
    this is a joke right? Islam treats women like cattle. Women have NO RIGHTS, they can't drive, they can't vote, they can't go to school. Islam make women cover themselves up. The reason there is little divorce in the Muslim religion is because males either beat the women senseless or you kill them out right. Any girl that wants to get an education gets shot in the head, even if they are only 14 years old. So "the religion of Peace" has no problem with shooting children? If a Islamic women cheats on an abusive husband, the husband has a right to kill her period

Every religion has it's problems, Islam has no equality to it.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this is a joke right? Islam treats women like cattle. Women have NO RIGHTS, they can't drive, they can't vote, they can't go to school. Islam make women cover themselves up. The reason there is little divorce in the Muslim religion is because males either beat the women senseless or you kill them out right. Any girl that wants to get an education gets shot in the head, even if they are only 14 years old. So "the religion of Peace" has no problem with shooting children? If a Islamic women cheats on an abusive husband, the husband has a right to kill her period

Every religion has it's problems, Islam has no equality to it.
    Your generalization is no different to saying that all Christians are child molesters, because some christian priests sexually prey on children. There are *******s in walk of life, focus in these not the majority who just want the best for there families.

So tell me about your take on the holocaust if you would.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Your generalization is no different to saying that all Christians are child molesters, because some christian priests sexually prey on children. There are *******s in walk of life, focus in these not the majority who just want the best for there families.
    ya, all religions have there problems, only Islam is a para-military political organization. That abuses women with impunity.

ya, all religions have there problems, Islam seems to have more than few, unless you like servitude

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast