Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast

Cool

Kefah, you seem to be genuinely concerned about putting Islam in a positive light and to your credit have not condoned the attack in Boston. With regards to that mosque surviving a tsunami being a miracle, I have two other exampled of buildings that survived catastrophe's that perhaps were saved by the hand of God:Name:  Hiroshima70.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  54.7 KBName:  ft_hdr_st_pauls.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  34.7 KB

Now, the buildings still standing at Hiroshima after the atom bomb were certainly not in good condition or untouched. However, St. Paul's Chapel not only survived total devastation all around it but served as a shelter and haven for rescuers at Ground Zero. The sycamore tree that was sacrificed to save the church from the blast actually fulfills a prophecy in the Holy Bible: http://www.holybibleprophecy.org/201...elliott-nesch/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTpY...ture=endscreen offers an interesting possibility and back story

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Kefah, you seem to be genuinely concerned about putting Islam in a positive light and to your credit have not condoned the attack in Boston. With regards to that mosque surviving a tsunami being a miracle, I have two other exampled of buildings that survived catastrophe's that perhaps were saved by the hand of God:Name:  Hiroshima70.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  54.7 KBName:  ft_hdr_st_pauls.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  34.7 KB

story
    many religion men denied the boston criminal attack
    and you find that my your credit have not condoned the attack in Boston
    its simlar toy when your credit have not condoned the american invasion to iraq
    and supporting irael in killing innocent Palestinian
    and invading somalia
    and many crime of war done by usa

Now, the buildings still standing at Hiroshima after the atom bomb were certainly not in good condition or untouched. However, St. Paul's Chapel not only survived total devastation all around it but served as a shelter and haven for rescuers at Ground Zero. The sycamore tree that was sacrificed to save the church from the blast actually fulfills a prophecy in the Holy Bible: http://www.holybibleprophecy.org/201...elliott-nesch/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTpY...ture=endscreen offers an interesting possibility and back
    the mosque survived not in tsunami
    but in many countries like turkey and other countries

Name:  Indo-mosque-tsunami.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  54.0 KB
    Name:  Turkmasjid2.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  45.6 KB
    Name:  turkmasjid2-1.jpg
Size:  84.8 KB
    Name:  turkmasjid2-2.jpg
Size:  71.8 KB

i know that mosque in aceh. it's a big news when it happened. I would say it simply better built. we're talking indonesia here. where everything is shoddily built, unless it's the local mosque or dutch built churches. miracle? perhaps. it means to draw you closer to your god. not a justification of something else.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    i know that mosque in aceh. it's a big news when it happened. I would say it simply better built. we're talking indonesia here. where everything is shoddily built, unless it's the local mosque or dutch built churches. miracle? perhaps. it means to draw you closer to your god. not a justification of something else.
    the building near the mosque are larger so they better built than mosque

Has to do with a lot of things....... the building construction.... the shape of the building...the size of the building...... other buildings around it taking the hits......

Luck....O......the.....draw.

What you dont see in a lot of these photos....... are the other buildings that have no significance that also survive. You also dont see the churches and religious buildings that were utterly obliterated by the disasters....

You also dont see the thousands of people that whatever god wiped off the face of the earth.....

"Im gonna kill everyone but Im going to leave a mosque or church and that Staples store undamaged, that will really mess with their minds"
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Has to do with a lot of things....... the building construction.... the shape of the building...the size of the building...... other buildings around it taking the hits......

Luck....O......the.....draw.

What you dont see in a lot of these photos....... are the other buildings that have no significance that also survive. You also dont see the churches and religious buildings that were utterly obliterated by the disasters....

You also dont see the thousands of people that whatever god wiped off the face of the earth.....

"Im gonna kill everyone but Im going to leave a mosque or church and that Staples store undamaged, that will really mess with their minds"
    yes allah may wipe thousands of people for thier sins
    but he left something to show his truth religion

But why wipe out the children and the innocent people ??? It seems both our Gods have a way of taking more innocent lives than the lives of those filled with sin....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    tax is taken from from all non muslim who live in islamic countriesand its on avery sane adult male who can work
    as meet with protecting him
    and leave him work as he want
    and he will not join the muslim army ( no military service must he serve)
    also when he will be old the islamic goverment will pay him retair salary
    there is no taxes
    on women
    children
    old men
    slaves
    Disabled men , blind , Crazy,, patient, and poor, and the
    monk
    who cannot work
    There may be a translation problem here.

Is this tax imposed by a country (like Canada)?
    or
    Is it imposed by a religion (like Hinduism)?

You notice I am usuing generalities here, because I am not looking for an answer like islamic countries.

And are you talking about "citizens" (of that country) or are you talking about "everybody" (people even on work visa's, resident aliens) ?
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    But why wipe out the children and the innocent people ??? It seems both our Gods have a way of taking more innocent lives than the lives of those filled with sin....
    True believers of most faiths would be happy to pass on as it would mean a free trip to paradise.

That is unless they've been diddling the alter boys or some such..

I find it kind of perverse that a reporter, at the scene of a disaster that took the lives on hundreds of people, will gush about a miracle if a mangled child is dragged out still breathing.

I guess the deity of choice had already made up its mind about the rest of them.

Or perhaps it had already met its quota?

Who knows the mind of God?

As for the destruction or survival of churches, mosques shrines etc. in disasters, fires etc., I see it as divine architectural criticism.

"Call that a house of ME!?"
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post

or

You notice I am usuing generalities here, because I am not looking for an answer like islamic countries.

And are you talking about "citizens" (of that country) or are you talking about "everybody" (people even on work visa's, resident aliens) ?
    It makes sense that everyone pays taxes.

If the normal way to pay tax was originally to do military service toward the theocracy and you did not subscribe to that religion but at the same time benefited from the military protection provided to the land by those others doing so as a tax then it makes sense that you instead pay a some of cash in lieu of military service. This only makes sense if it is the religious institute that governs the country.

These days I think everyone even in Islamic countries pay taxes in cash - even Muslims and even Muslims who do Military services and even Muslims can buy themselves out of Military service.

Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    It makes sense that everyone pays taxes.

If the normal way to pay tax was originally to do military service toward the theocracy and you did not subscribe to that religion but at the same time benefited from the military protection provided to the land by those others doing so as a tax then it makes sense that you instead pay a some of cash in lieu of military service. This only makes sense if it is the religious institute that governs the country.

These days I think everyone even in Islamic countries pay taxes in cash - even Muslims and even Muslims who do Military services and even Muslims can buy themselves out of Military service.
    One more time..

(people even on work visa's, resident aliens) ?
    TFMM

Quote Originally Posted by behappy View Post

or

when you live in islamic country
    you not serve in the army
    that what i meant
    and i think you will be fell good to not joining the army
    and the tax you pay is very cheap sum of money meet up with respecting you
    and offering protect and leaving you live peacifully
    and work freely
    no one will abuse or harm you
    I apoligize, I didn't see this post (kinda hard to read all of them....
    Basically the same as this country (a county tax....)?

Pleas answer the first question.
    TFMM

even the birth place of islam is discriminating against fellow arabs that happened to be better looking....lol. search about those emirati that were expelled from saudi for simply better looking that average.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast