Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Im thinking about getting an adam lanza photo and using gimp to put "I am the NRA" slogan on the bottom of the picture and use it as an avatar.

I can probably do it in gimp but I am just too tired and really dont want to make the effort.

If anyone would like to do this for me I would appreciate it.
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

Id like to have that by this afternoon....say 2 ish... so please get kraken on it.

Hopefully there won't be any religions. Just imagine.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Wheres my ******* avatar......???

If your kids are Muslim, and are faithful to Islam, i do not think they would worry about a moderate modern Islamic state, extremist state hell yes, but extremists are not really any thing to do with faith "any", just a front for power.
    No different to Christanity or any other faith.
    If the world all becomes Muslim, then it must be Gods will! or all religeon is Bull Shyte

I wonder how the gay marriage thing will work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I have tried many times to warn people that many parts of the world will be Muslim in just a couple generations, but no one seems to be listening.

America is run by majority rule, Muslims are simply going to breed themselves into power.

The good news is, I should have died of old age by the time things get really bad. The Bad news, our children will have to deal with this.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    If your kids are Muslim, and are faithful to Islam, i do not think they would worry about a moderate modern Islamic state, extremist state hell yes, but extremists are not really any thing to do with faith "any", just a front for power.
    No different to Christanity or any other faith.
    If the world all becomes Muslim, then it must be Gods will! or all religeon is Bull Shyte
    really, better ask all the women in your life how they like being treated like property. Ask them how much they would like to have ALL their rights taken away.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

jmac.... It isnt about what women think.... If this old world does go all out muzzie then evidently the women are agreeing with it.... or putting up with it....or not fighting hard enough against it.

Only way to change this is to wipe out the muslims....which isnt going to happen because civilized countries just dont do that sort of thing anymore....or you need to convert them to other religions...... something that we can do by witnessing to these people.

Women may be our only hope...... most men dont seem to want to do anything about islamification but sit back and whine about it.... maybe when the women of a nation see their future or the future of their daughters under muslim rule....maybe they will band together and start doing something constructive. Like killing the SOBS

An army of angry christian black women......... nothing on earth could put up a defense to that...... they would be ripping peoples eyeballs out and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    americans just need to start breeding again like after the war
    Too many legal complications. Can't go there.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

really, better ask all the women in your life how they like being treated like property. Ask them how much they would like to have ALL their rights taken away.
    In the same way, women are the cause of original sin, or the pope can only be a male, give dowries, pay women less, or only in recent times given women the vote. Do not confuse cultural or modernism with fundamentalism. Have the USA had female President, well Pakistan as Muslim country has.
    I am not for Islam or any other religion, but I am for the right for one to choose ones faith.

I have tried many times to warn people that many parts of the world will be Muslim in just a couple generations, but no one seems to be listening.

America is run by majority rule, Muslims are simply going to breed themselves into power.

The good news is, I should have died of old age by the time things get really bad. The Bad news, our children will have to deal with this.

On about 99% of bulletin boards like this in America, you would be called a racist and have your post removed for just saying this. This board is one of the very few places where conservative folks can actually voice their opinion about different races, cultures, etc. We know we're in trouble when we aren't even allowed to discuss these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    On about 99% of bulletin boards like this in America, you would be called a racist and have your post removed for just saying this. This board is one of the very few places where conservative folks can actually voice their opinion about different races, cultures, etc. We know we're in trouble when we aren't even allowed to discuss these issues.
    But this forum here is balanced.... you say something negative about "whitey".... and you are off for a while.......lol

Or you get a mod message saying that several of the adults on this site are upset with what you said...... and they threaten you with banishment.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast