Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1417181920212223242526272829303134 ... LastLast
Results 300 to 312 of 542
  1. #300
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Why are there so many mistakes in the Koran?

    Tell me, would you lie to Allah if he was the one knocking on your door?
    allah command as to not kill innocent
    and not to lie or cheat
    except in danger condition same as saving people lives
    allah the extreme who know what in my heart and not need to ask me

  2. #301
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    allal the extreme who know what in my heart and not need to ask me
    Nonsense, Allah had to get all the Jews to place the blood of a lamb on the front door of their houses so that Allah did not kill any Jews when he was going to kill all the first born boys under Pharaoh. Otherwise Allah would not know which houses had Jews.

  3. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Nonsense, Allah had to get all the Jews to place the blood of a lamb on the front door of their houses so that Allah did not kill any Jews when he was going to kill all the first born boys under Pharaoh. Otherwise Allah would not know which houses had Jews.
    please expain more
    what is the relation between jewish and allah and phroah

  4. #303
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    please expain more
    what is the relation between jewish and allah and phroah
    Plagues of Egypt

  5. #304
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Plagues of Egypt
    so explain more about allah and killing jewish

  6. #305
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    allah command as to not kill innocent
    and not to lie or cheat
    except in danger condition same as saving people lives
    allah the extreme who know what in my heart and not need to ask me
    Name:  r.png
Views: 31
Size:  43.0 KB


    Name:  p.png
Views: 33
Size:  75.7 KB

  7. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by thermophysics View Post
    Nonsense, Allah had to get all the Jews to place the blood of a lamb on the front door of their houses so that Allah did not kill any Jews when he was going to kill all the first born boys under Pharaoh. Otherwise Allah would not know which houses had Jews.
    i think you mean this
    Name:  Snap_2013.04.25_22h01m32s_001.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  107.8 KB

  8. #307
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    allah command as to not kill innocent
    and not to lie or cheat
    except in danger condition same as saving people lives
    allah the extreme who know what in my heart and not need to ask me
    ooops, there IS small contradiction

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...10-Reasons.htm
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  9. #308
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ooops, there IS small contradiction

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...10-Reasons.htm
    i didnt ask you to give me sites accuses islam without evidence
    i asked you give contradictions from holy quran

  10. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ooops, there IS small contradiction

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...10-Reasons.htm
    ooups
    take this
    http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

  11. #310
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    i didnt ask you to give me sites accuses islam without evidence
    i asked you give contradictions from holy quran
    Try to step back for a minute here. Do you really think a pro-Muslim site, like you are so fond of, is going to point out problems in their own religion? Seriously???
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  12. #311
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Try to step back for a minute here. Do you really think a pro-Muslim site, like you are so fond of, is going to point out problems in their own religion? Seriously???
    no man
    waht i meant
    give me contradiction from quran it self
    give versus
    if you want to accuse islam through sites
    its not fear
    many sites accuse islam that its relegion of terror and violence according to quran
    with out evidence from quran

  13. #312
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by kefah View Post
    no man
    waht i meant
    give me contradiction from quran it self
    give versus
    if you want to accuse islam through sites
    its not fear
    many sites accuse islam that its relegion of terror and violence according to quran
    with out evidence from quran
    I'm done. You have been shown may times, but refuse to SEE.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1417181920212223242526272829303134 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event