The face of tyranny

Name:  220px-Kamala_Harris_Official_Attorney_General_Photo.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  15.3 KB

The face of tyranny

In California, Kamala Harris has ordered the police force to go to people's homes and confiscate guns in the latest round of infringement laws.
    Her background is not from America so she is either unaware of the Second Amendment or , most likely, doesn't care what the Constitution says.

It is said that they are looking to confiscate guns from people who are deemed legally unfit to own them, but the government and the media know full well, they are stepping way past the grey line, as many U.S. citizens can fall into this category without doing much of anything.

* Any police officer, hospital worker, or emergency personnel can have any non-important, completely innocent, citizen detained for a two-day mental evaluation. even when released as a non-threat , the person will be on an anti-gun probation for a year or two.

* The gun confiscation includes people who have been on the receiving end of a restraining order. Judges will usually grant a restraining order to any female who requests one against her former male partner.

hmmmm where's the ACLU?...the great defender of "civil liberties"?
    we're basically one step away from total tyranny.

The restraining order is odd....

I mean... whenever you hear about a domestic violence case that ends in murder.... there is always a restraining order involved.....

I just dont understand how taking guns from someone with a restraining order against them is going to do any good when they are still going to go ahead and kill their victim.

You put a restraining order against someone and they ARE GOING TO KILL YOU.... its just a matter of time.......lol Taking their gun away aint going to stop them.......they will just get another one.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Just another member of Government that wants control over your life. Apparently the government thinks they are better doctors than....doctors?

Harris, whose office operates CURES, called for upgrading the database and establishing two criminal enforcement teams to investigate suspicious patterns of prescribing. State Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) and state Sen. Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) have introduced legislation to carry out the changes, which would cost an estimated $9.6 million.

Under the proposal, CURES would automatically alert authorities to prescribing that appears "questionable or excessive" so "we can look into it," Harris told The Times. Doctors who write large numbers of prescriptions for narcotic painkillers, for instance, or for drug combinations popular among addicts could come under scrutiny.
    Mayor Bloomberg has tried similar schemes in NY. He made hospitals put Baby formula under lock and key to force minority mothers to breast feed. He also is going after doctors that prescribe pain killers regardless of how many prescriptions they write. Someday Mikey Loonturd will be in the hospital in a lot of pain, I hope the doctors refuse to give him anything.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

A restraining order filed against a husband makes him owning a gun an instant felony.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    A restraining order filed against a husband makes him owning a gun an instant felony.
    In some cases the restraining orders are necessary and in others they aren't. I have 2 people I know of that just here recently have gotten death threats from current husband their current husbands which were recorded and the cops refused to do anything and even said they didn't have enough evidence to make a protective order.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jbcrane View Post
    In some cases the restraining orders are necessary and in others they aren't. I have 2 people I know of that just here recently have gotten death threats from current husband their current husbands which were recorded and the cops refused to do anything and even said they didn't have enough evidence to make a protective order.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Thats how it always go.... when the women are killed the news will be sure to announce that there was a restraining order against the men.... I dont know why they do this.....but in most cases I hear about the news they always announce that.......lol

Its like when you read about a kid being abducted raped and and killed....... you will either here that the suspect they caught has a history of crimes against children or that the authorities were aware that the child was in a dangerous situation but they just fell thru the cracks.

Why not just say that the government and the police are just as likely to get you killed as they are to save you..... Its 50/50
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I just dont understand how taking guns from someone with a restraining order against them is going to do any good when they are still going to go ahead and kill their victim.
    this government doesn't care about saving anyone's life, they are only interested in their agenda of disarming the public.

who said anything about a felony?
    in some cases, you don't need any conviction at all to end up on the (temporary) "can not own" list. especially in California

when the women are killed the news will be sure to announce that there was a restraining order against the men.... I dont know why they do this
    by keeping laws ineffective, the government can win more power with public support

calguns foundation filed suit against kamela harris on friday.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=656150
    i was born under a wandrin star.

COME ON FOLKS , MAKE THIS GO VIRAL , SEND IT TO ALL YOU CAN

COME ON FOLKS , MAKE THIS GO VIRAL , SEND IT TO ALL YOU CAN

Name:  Assault.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  28.6 KB