Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Have u tried the accutools scale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Yea, I am really interested in getting some feedback on it, if it is as good as the Bluvac then it must be really good.
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

For what its worth, I have the field piece scale and have had zero issues for about 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    BTW, someone above mentioned the TIF9010a. FYI, I designed that, too (but *not* the 9010!!!!!), back around 1998 or 1999.
    Well, you did a good job!
    I've been using my 9010a since 2000, and haven't exactly treated it nicely. It is still accurate to within about .2 oz when I check it with my 1lb and 10lb reference weights, even with the scale a little out of level, or teetering on a bump in the ground, and with the weight off center.

I still have the 9010 I got 20 years ago. It is still accurate too, but only if it is on a perfectly flat, perfectly level surface, and the weight is perfectly centered on the platform.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I used it twice I feel it was pretty accurate. I like the fact that it didn't loose communication with the remote! atleast for me its a big plus. im happy with the scale!!

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyac1 View Post
    I used it twice I feel it was pretty accurate. I like the fact that it didn't loose communication with the remote! atleast for me its a big plus. im happy with the scale!!
    Thanks for the reply.
    Did u get the auto charging unit with it?

Thanks for the reply.
    Did u get the auto charging unit with it?
    No I wanted to try it out to see if I liked it before I paid extra for another device. It seems koo, but then I thought about it honestly I can close my Gage's right at what ever I need. Is that device really worth the 150.00 I think it goes for that not sure

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyac1 View Post
    No I wanted to try it out to see if I liked it before I paid extra for another device. It seems koo, but then I thought about it honestly I can close my Gage's right at what ever I need. Is that device really worth the 150.00 I think it goes for that not sure
    I would probably need it like once a year for a <8oz critical charge system. But it would be kinda cool to have.

DS-220R by Accutools. A very good scale...maybe the best.

Just ordered my DS220R and Charging Module from TTT,expecting it Friday.
    These must be good,since this is my first Digital Scale.

Quote Originally Posted by onnuke84 View Post
    Just ordered my DS220R and Charging Module from TTT,expecting it Friday.
    These must be good,since this is my first Digital Scale.
    Post a review if you can. I'm very interested in the scale and charging module myself.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post

BTW, someone above mentioned the TIF9010a. FYI, I designed that, too (but *not* the 9010!!!!!), back around 1998 or 1999.
    We have six of the TIF9010a for over ten years, no failure.
    I wish there is a "oz" selection option, when a system call for "147.5 oz" I like the scale to read oz, not pounds and oz. (I am lazy)
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Quote Originally Posted by dan wong View Post
    We have six of the TIF9010a for over ten years, no failure.
    I wish there is a "oz" selection option, when a system call for "147.5 oz" I like the scale to read oz, not pounds and oz. (I am lazy)

I scale that does not weigh oz is a problem. Plenty of critical charged systems out that that take whole pounds and a few ounces.

I have an 1988 CPS 110v scales that is auto charging and I also have the the FP wireless scale.

I can't see being with out both. Yeah I gotta run a cord for the CPS, but big whoop. I do that on all system jobs anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast