ENTOUCH ELITE WiFi T-Stat 3c/3h Conv/HP Commercial/Residential
• Built in WiFi, Ethernet, or Cellular data communications
• Patent-pending HVAC control features reduce runtime and energy across multiple HVAC systems
• High resolution color touchscreen display
• Supports multiple stage heating and cooling
• Intelligent fan modes to control comfort and humidity
• Internal temperature and humidity sensors
• Configurable support for S1 and S2 external temperature sensor
• Fully programmable 7 day scheduling with occupancy modes
• 365 day calendar support for special events and extended hold
• Built in security features limit local user adjustments to temperatures and settings
• Configurable outputs support humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ventilators, and other devices
• Mappable inputs connect to CO2 sensors, motion detectors, security systems, and other devices
• 3 years factory warranty
• Sensors that you can use 10K Type 1, 2 or 3 or 20K Type 4 sensors. This mean the sensor already installed can be used.
• Two external sensors can be configured for common tasks like supply air sensing, remote space sense, or even to monitor and alert temperatures in other devices from walk in coolers to refrigeration.
• Fan Failure to send E-mail setup info
Put a current switch on the fan power wire and then wired the current switch output to our L terminal on the EnTouch One. Then set the L input to be an alarm setting with a normally closed contact (contact is based on the switch used). Then they set it up in the portal to send out an email.
HVAC Tech of 36 years in the HVACR and Controls Industry