+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new lennox xp25 and xc25

Post Likes

new lennox xp25 and xc25

Just sat through our spring training tonight the new Xc25 and Xp 25 units are now available seer ratings up to 25 seer fully modulating DC compressors also we went over the new I comfort zoning panel for the new equipment pretty cool stuff it seems like a big step forward let's see how it works in the real world it looks surprisingly easy to work on now if they would just make their WiFi stats compatible with all wireless routers I would be a happy camper

Post Likes
    Scroll comp?

Post Likes
    Yes they are scrolls

Post Likes
    looking forward to installing them. lennox is installer friendly plus their iComforts are the best.we were having issues with the wifi also and during our class they had mentioned 9/10 times its due to the customers router or other networks that the t-stat picks up also if the unused communication wires are not connected to "C" it will mess up the connection.

Post Likes
    We have the same trouble with the routers especially with the satellite internet companies but I still think the I comfort systems are the best on the market

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by brian.cornell View Post
    Just sat through our spring training tonight the new Xc25 and Xp 25 units are now available seer ratings up to 25 seer fully modulating DC compressors also we went over the new I comfort zoning panel for the new equipment pretty cool stuff it seems like a big step forward let's see how it works in the real world it looks surprisingly easy to work on now if they would just make their WiFi stats compatible with all wireless routers I would be a happy camper
    Do you have any additional information about the iComfort Zoning Panel? I have been waiting for this since the original iComfort has come out.

Thanks.

Post Likes
    I haven't got a manual on it yet it is much smaller than the harmony 3 zone panel same 4 wire connection as all other I comfort devices no dip switches on zone panel hook it up and the system automatically recognizes it it has simple communicating zone sensors the I comfort stat will display all the zones and you set your heating and cooling cfm per zone right from the I comfort stat

Post Likes
    I haven't got a manual on it yet it is much smaller than the harmony 3 zone panel same 4 wire connection as all other I comfort devices no dip switches on zone panel hook it up and the system automatically recognizes it it has simple communicating zone sensors the I comfort stat will display all the zones and you set your heating and cooling cfm per zone right from the I comfort stat
    Interesting. Thanks for the update!

Seems like it still isn't auto-setup like the carrier option but at least we can use it now with the iComfort Wifi.

Post Likes
    Dude. Please add some periods to your posts. I am out of breath reading them!

:-)
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

Post Likes
    Does it use the Copeland compressor, or one of the Asian ones?

Post Likes
    I believe it is made by LG but I could be wrong

Post Likes
    I was told by the engineer that Interlink is making the compressors

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in